Post: Out of all the games you have what games would you recommend me?
11-20-2013, 02:58 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No point recommending me Games that aren't out, just ones that's you've played and why, I'm stuck for choice come UK launch day and would like other people's opinions from their experiences with games

Cheers

Enzo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-20-2013, 09:50 PM #20
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by xLew
Same I just like single player it does it for me! Doubt I'll even touch multiplayer lol.

Atm I got kill zone, assassins Creed, ghosts (due to upgrade and don't want to waste money), battlefield 4, maybe nfs will decide closer to the day and I've been looking at injustice too but I doubt I'll pick that up.

Lol sounds like you've a lot to keep you going for a day or two.
Really want to hear your thoughts on BF4 & NFS (if you get it).
Hopefully we can hook up in some KZ matches.
11-20-2013, 09:54 PM #21
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Lol sounds like you've a lot to keep you going for a day or two.
Really want to hear your thoughts on BF4 & NFS (if you get it).
Hopefully we can hook up in some KZ matches.

Sure I'll get sweaty on kz, so we'll have loads of games. Battlefield I can't tell you enough reasons to go it, its so good on ps3 and ps4 it's looking so much better. I know you like trophies and this is a easy and enjoyable platinum, how Games should be. Campaign was good and rewarding if you play online. Im going to do campaign straight away on ps4 before I load sound shapes up lol Winky Winky

11-20-2013, 10:24 PM #22
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Sure I'll get sweaty on kz, so we'll have loads of games. Battlefield I can't tell you enough reasons to go it, its so good on ps3 and ps4 it's looking so much better. I know you like trophies and this is a easy and enjoyable platinum, how Games should be. Campaign was good and rewarding if you play online. Im going to do campaign straight away on ps4 before I load sound shapes up lol Winky Winky

Ive Got Need for Speed: Rivals, and since i got Ghosts, BF4, and AC BlackFlag on PS3, i payed the $10 on each game and got the digital download for them on my PS4, Rivals is pretty fun i won't lie, Ghost looks a lot better on the PS4.
Resogun is really fun , its pretty challenging though i haven't heard much from Contrast i have it downloaded it just haven't played it yet,
Will be getting Killzone:SF and Knack Friday, i heard good things about both games.
Hope i kinda helped you out here.
Good Luck! Smile

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 10:25 PM #23
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Ive Got Need for Speed: Rivals, and since i got Ghosts, BF4, and AC BlackFlag on PS3, i payed the $10 on each game and got the digital download for them on my PS4, Rivals is pretty fun i won't lie, Ghost looks a lot better on the PS4.
Resogun is really fun , its pretty challenging though i haven't heard much from Contrast i have it downloaded it just haven't played it yet,
Will be getting Killzone:SF and Knack Friday, i heard good things about both games.
Hope i kinda helped you out here.
Good Luck! Smile

again good things about resogun! ill definately check that out! thanks!
11-20-2013, 10:29 PM #24
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
again good things about resogun! ill definately check that out! thanks!

sounds good, if your getting KZ we can play online, don't got many friends that have a ps4 right now
11-20-2013, 10:29 PM #25
Jango
I love my kitteh
skyrim
11-20-2013, 10:30 PM #26
xLew--
Former Staff
sounds good, if your getting KZ we can play online, don't got many friends that have a ps4 right now

yeah sure! my id is xLew-- send me a add when your on next, ill have a ps4 on the 29th Enzo
11-20-2013, 10:33 PM #27
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
yeah sure! my id is xLew-- send me a add when your on next, ill have a ps4 on the 29th Enzo

Sounds good bro!
Wish you best luck with which games you are getting Happy

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 10:47 PM #28
xLew--
Former Staff
Sounds good bro!
Wish you best luck with which games you are getting Happy

thanks!

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post: