Post: Out of all the games you have what games would you recommend me?
11-20-2013, 02:58 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No point recommending me Games that aren't out, just ones that's you've played and why, I'm stuck for choice come UK launch day and would like other people's opinions from their experiences with games

Cheers

Enzo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-20-2013, 03:05 PM #2
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
i've already 100% resogun & contrast.

prob had most fun with assassin creed co-op / public modes

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 03:08 PM #3
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
I've been on killzone the whole time since i got it friday morning. its a huge mp grind but I'm loving it. also think the best looking game is fifa. it looks like your watching a real game.

The following 2 users say thank you to srandys74 for this useful post:

Fatpabs, xLew--
11-20-2013, 03:33 PM #4
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
I Will tell you a couple, not because i have played them, but because of the gameplay i have watched on youtube and Streams.

Assassins Creed Black Flag, looks amazingly good, i was never a fan, and never played any assassins creed before, but this one i cannot wait to play it on the PS4.

Killzone is again, same as AC, i was never a fan either, but i have ordered it with BF4 on my PS4 Bundle, those, together with FIFA 14,are the ones i cannot wait to play.

The following user thanked Camacheiro for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 03:34 PM #5
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by xLew
No point recommending me Games that aren't out, just ones that's you've played and why, I'm stuck for choice come UK launch day and would like other people's opinions from their experiences with games

It's looking like Killzone, The Playroom (hopefully with dlc), Contrast, Resogun & Sound Shapes for now.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 04:40 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
I Will tell you a couple, not because i have played them, but because of the gameplay i have watched on youtube and Streams.

Assassins Creed Black Flag, looks amazingly good, i was never a fan, and never played any assassins creed before, but this one i cannot wait to play it on the PS4.

Killzone is again, same as AC, i was never a fan either, but i have ordered it with BF4 on my PS4 Bundle, those, together with FIFA 14,are the ones i cannot wait to play.

Originally posted by jedt View Post
It's looking like Killzone, The Playroom (hopefully with dlc), Contrast, Resogun & Sound Shapes for now.

Cheers but I'm after opinions from people who've had hands on with them in the ps4.

11-20-2013, 04:42 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by setsae View Post
i've already 100% resogun & contrast.

prob had most fun with assassin creed co-op / public modes

Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
I've been on killzone the whole time since i got it friday morning. its a huge mp grind but I'm loving it. also think the best looking game is fifa. it looks like your watching a real game.

Originally posted by Mr.
The only games that I have right now are Ghosts, AC4, and Contrast. And I would definitely recommend all of them

Contrast is free with ps+ isn't it? Killzone I'm getting with my bundle so that's good I quite enjoy them, ac4 I'll pick up I've only heard good things about it oh and resign I'll have to have a look into that too!

Cheers

11-20-2013, 04:45 PM #8
I would recommend Killzone: Shadow Fall. Although it's not as good as the previous games, I'm still pretty addicted to it. Plus the graphics are pretty sweet :p
11-20-2013, 04:54 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
I would recommend Killzone: Shadow Fall. Although it's not as good as the previous games, I'm still pretty addicted to it. Plus the graphics are pretty sweet :p

Originally posted by Shoes.
Simple.
BF4 and Killzone, you'll have everything you need for 2-3 weeks at least. Enzo
No point buying COD. & about the indie games, nah im not really into them.
AC4 may be an option also, but to start you off, BF4 and Killzone.

Kz and bf4 are a defo! Killzone I get with my megabundle so that's all good!

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

11-20-2013, 05:25 PM #10
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
@ xLew , yes contrast and resogun are free with psn+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo