11-22-2013, 09:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (rant) IM SO FUCKIN FED UP WITH THIS SHIT, WHY THE FUCK! CAN'T A NIGGA FIND A PS4 ON SALE ANYWHEREEEEEEE!. I JUST WANT TO BUY A FUCKIN NORMAL FUCKIN CONSOLE FOR THE NORMAL FUCKIN PRICE WITHOUT PAYING EXTRA $500 TO GET IT OFF EBAY WHERE IT MIGHT BE FUCKED! IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!@?!@?! MUTHAFUCKAS FINISH THAT SHIT LIKE A FAT BOY EATING CAKE! I JUST WANT TO BUY A FUCKIN PS4.............WHY THE FUCK! WOULDNT SONY MAKE SHITLOADS OF THEM IF THEY KNOW THEY ARE DEFINITLY GUNNA BE SOLD. I GET ALL UR FUCKIN SELLIN TECHNIQUES BUT A NIGGA LIKE ME IS JUST WANTING TO GIVE YOU $450! TO GIVE ME A NORMAL FUCKIN PS4 SO I CAN SMOKE THIS BLUNT AND PLAY SOME MUTHAFUCKIN GAMES! GOD DAM! IS THAT TO MUCH TO FUKCIN ASKKKKKKKKKKK!@?!@? RESTOCK YOU FUCKIN **** NUGGETS! IM DONE!

The following 3 users say thank you to azar990 for this useful post:

BigBlackClocks, moinsher, Porter_Justice

The following 7 users groaned at azar990 for this awful post:

GIVEME-ALL, Hickey, PC_, Scott_Harrison, Scullzyy, TravAU,
11-22-2013, 09:32 PM #2
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:00 PM.
11-22-2013, 09:34 PM #3
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Best buy will have them on Sunday first come first serve
11-22-2013, 09:34 PM #4
Hickey
League Champion
You knew the consoles would be sold out Sony warned you shops warned you and yet people still moan they can get a console
11-22-2013, 09:35 PM #5
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
nice rant haha. bro u will get one soon
11-22-2013, 10:04 PM #6
I Preordered mine because I knew it would of been sold out and hard to get one. Like every other generation.Cool TrollCool TrollCool Troll
11-22-2013, 10:29 PM #7
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
thanks. thats just made my day. YOUR NOT SPECIAL. millions of people didnt preorder for nothing. you didnt preorder and now your here crying. hahaha
11-22-2013, 10:32 PM #8
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by King
Best buy will have them on Sunday first come first serve

When will this begin? In the morning or at night?
11-22-2013, 11:23 PM #9
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Keep on saying Yolo and walking around your home town with your pants half way down. You'll go far in life. /sarcasm

Thread lacks discussion value, irrelevant to the support of the site, and is completely useless.

Closed.

The following 2 users say thank you to Cryptic for this useful post:

Hickey, xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo