11-30-2013, 02:10 PM #1
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here in Northeast Texas, I'd say about 96% of these people are stupid illiterate gamers. They know nothing about gaming consoles other than Xbox, Xbox, Xbox. Also, when you have a GameStop that provides all of the Xbox needs, and sways gamers towards Xbox shit, you don't really have a choice. Like I stated before, the PS4 set up, which is nothing but a poster hanging from the ceiling and some games and controllers, are all in the back of the GameStop store. The Xbox One, however, has a massive display with the system demo n the front of the store with a big nice TV hooked up to it. :fa:

To the point!
Wal Mart had some epic Black Friday deals on the PS3, and the GayBox 360. I went after the madness and seen TONS of PS3's left but not Xbox 360's. here in Northeast Texas, these people know one thing: Xbox, Xbox, Xbox.

This happened in a store that is 20 minutes away from me, in Atlanta Tx. It flooded my Facebook, and with a small community of people in this area, it's funny. Watch. I'm on my iPad so I can't do the video. Just the link. NGU isn't that advanced yet.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

11-30-2013, 05:13 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
i would get an xbox 360 over a ps3... ps3 is hacked to shit, no party chat, better online system. But if it's between ps4 and xbox one, thats a different story.
11-30-2013, 05:57 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Take a step back and get some perspective please, people have different opinions and like different things. Shocker I know!
Brand loyality is a powerful thing, sadly you're showing off the wrong side to it.
This does not belong in the PS4 section and just going to cause a console war.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo