12-21-2013, 07:52 PM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all.

If you had one game, or two that you would like to make a comeback on the PS4,what would it be?

Personally, i would like to see a special COD4 version for the PS4, and possibly SOCOM, those 2 games were probably the best i've played on the PS3.

The following 5 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, cod5cl, iBestTalent, Isaac Clarke, Swifter
01-26-2014, 02:02 AM #83
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Red Dead Redemption definitely. That game was fucking amazing.
01-26-2014, 03:58 PM #84
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Title says it all.

If you had one game, or two that you would like to make a comeback on the PS4,what would it be?

Personally, i would like to see a special COD4 version for the PS4, and possibly SOCOM, those 2 games were probably the best i've played on the PS3.

i dono man but really would like bf3 which is pretty much the only playable battlefield atm lol and cod5 zombies would be really nice always had alot of fun with friends and cant really play it now due to modz =[
01-26-2014, 06:10 PM #85
xSd
Do a barrel roll!
resistance fall of man was such a good game. loved the melee matches
01-26-2014, 11:13 PM #86
The Weeknd
Runin' This Joint
MGS3 With Online. By far mt favorite game ever, the online mode was amazing on ps2. Remember the days when I was a pro at 'dancing' as it was called and ranked F.H. Absolutely loved that game!! Can only hope the new MGO when it comes out is similar to the other ones and not so Open World like the story mode is!
01-28-2014, 11:07 AM #87
Monty Mole , Manic Miner , Jet Set Willy Smile
01-29-2014, 03:51 AM #88
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
Metal Gear Solid....all of them
Resistance....all of them
BLACK (ps2)
01-29-2014, 10:12 AM #89
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Title says it all.

I'd personally would like see the Dead Island's as this was a decent games, They did get boring but they was still fun to play with online. Then i'd like to see Battlefield 3 to come back as it was a big game and still have lots of people playing it, Even though PS4 has Battlefield 4 to play but id still love Battlefield 3 to come PS4. Then last i'd like to see Call Of Duty 4, Even though its still a old game, But this game would never get boring, It was always fun and it my thoughts it got most people into Call Of Duty Games.
01-29-2014, 05:41 PM #90
Battlefield Bad Company 2 would be AWESOME!!! that game has been by far the best shooter game i played... Had so much fun and brings back some many good memories Smile
01-30-2014, 07:39 AM #91
Jorgos Nomikos
Bounty hunter
Playboy The Mansion....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo