05-12-2014, 10:54 PM #1
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); According to the business markets Nintendo now has a market value higher than all of Sony combined, as Nintendo’s stock has more than doubled over the last few months.

The situation seems bizarre given how poorly the Wii U continues to do but a disappointing earnings report from Sony in November has seen its market capitalisation (the total value of all its shares) fall to $17.7 billion.

Nintendo on the other hand has been surprisingly popular with investors over the last few months, with stock prices on the rise and a market capitalisation that now stands at $18.4 billion.Leagues ahead of everyone though is Microsoft, with a market value of $304.0 billion, although as with Sony that includes all of their businesses and not just their games division.You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 05-12-2014 at 11:45 PM.
05-13-2014, 11:28 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by iPwNoobz
The PS4 is and always will be sitting on the XB1 in sales, Fact, period, now stfu. This site is about gaming not cameras and computer software. Sony is destroying Microsoft in the console war so sit down and watch the show. I'm sorry that you're mad you spent $500 on a cable box but that's not our problem. fact.

i lol'd
05-13-2014, 11:32 AM #12
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xLew
i lol'd

a ford fiesta is cheaper and sells more than a
Ferrari dont means its better just means its cheap pmsl
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 05-13-2014 at 01:28 PM.
05-13-2014, 11:34 AM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by mr
a ford fiesta is cheaper and sells more than a
Ferrari dont means its better just means its cheap pmsl fool

You must login or register to view this content.

yep .
05-13-2014, 11:37 AM #14
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xLew
You must login or register to view this content.

yep .

pmsl you mad bro
05-13-2014, 01:03 PM #15
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by mr
lool kid ..call it what you like $17.7 billion.sony ...will never beat xbox $304.0 billion fact ....business is all about money kids

You just proved to me that you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. If you really think that Microsoft is worth $304 billion just because of Xbox, then you sir are an idiot. If your Xbox was really as great as you say it is, then why are you here trolling instead of playing it? I think you are just mad that you made the wrong choice by buying an Xbox and you want to feel better about yourself so you are here trolling this section.

The following user thanked King Sosa for this useful post:

xLew--
05-13-2014, 01:08 PM #16
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by King
You just proved to me that you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. If you really think that Microsoft is worth $304 billion just because of Xbox, then you sir are an idiot. If your Xbox was really as great as you say it is, then why are you here trolling instead of playing it? I think you are just mad that you made the wrong choice by buying an Xbox and you want to feel better about yourself so you are here trolling this section.

i have both consoles ...and i put the news good or bad ....Microsoft is worth $304 billion just because of Xbox,...who said that lool ...money wins wars fact and sony has not got any money
05-13-2014, 01:14 PM #17
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter

$17.7 billion.Sony that includes all of their businesses and not just their games division..Nintendo worth more $18.4 billion
05-13-2014, 01:23 PM #18
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by mr
i have both consoles ...and i put the news good or bad ....Microsoft is worth $304 billion just because of Xbox,...who said that lool ...money wins wars fact and sony has not got any money

If money wins wars then why is Microsoft losing the smartphone war?

The following user thanked King Sosa for this useful post:

xLew--
05-13-2014, 01:25 PM #19
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter
If money wins wars then why is Microsoft losing the smartphone war?

ps4 is the ps vita looks nice no games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo