Post: SHAREFactory: First Update Coming With Focus on Solving Bugs and Issues
05-14-2014, 08:11 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The video editing suite SHAREFactory launched with the 1.7 firmware update of the PS4 came not without issues, and Senior Producer Stuart Platt You must login or register to view this content. that the team is hard at work on an upcoming update:

"I am happy to let all #SHAREfactory players know that we are hard at work on our first update. Details coming soon."

Platt also mentioned that the focus of the update will be on addressing currently known issues. Two examples are the recording issues for commentary, that in many cases make voices sound extremely metallic, and sync issues between video and audio during rendering.

Last edited by Alt ; 05-14-2014 at 10:27 AM.
05-14-2014, 09:06 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
updates are always welcome
05-14-2014, 10:21 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
updates are always welcome

You need to post in here You must login or register to view this content. Winky Winky I'm sure you have something to share Lew!

I was working on a video the other day, I got a error and had to restart all my video again -foreveralone-
05-14-2014, 10:26 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
You need to post in here You must login or register to view this content. Winky Winky I'm sure you have something to share Lew!

I was working on a video the other day, I got a error and had to restart all my video again -foreveralone-

nope nothing lol might make a few bf4 sweaty videos soon
05-14-2014, 10:28 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
nope nothing lol might make a few bf4 sweaty videos soon

Go it for Winky Winky

I might jump on BF4 later to try get some good clips.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo