Post: Scuf Gaming PS4 Controller Gets a Count Down: Release Date Incoming?
06-29-2014, 03:19 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Scuf Gaming controllers have become increasingly popular within the FPS community, and the company has been teasing a release in June. Now we’re at the end of the month and something finally seems to be moving. While we don’t have an official release announcement yet, we have a count down.

The You must login or register to view this content., and will probably lead at the very least to the official release date of the controller.

If you’re on the market to get a Scuf controller for your PS4, the wait might finally be close to its end.
If you’re not familiar with what the controller actually does, you can check out a trailer below:

06-29-2014, 05:35 PM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
A controller for kids so they can think they are MLG Legit SkillzZzZ 1337 quick scope CoD fgts ModzZz

The following 5 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

Alt, DonGiuliiano, Geigers, ResistTheJamsha, Vectriixx
06-29-2014, 06:46 PM #3
Ugly AF.
06-29-2014, 06:48 PM #4
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
Originally posted by Pixie
A controller for kids so they can think they are MLG Legit SkillzZzZ 1337 quick scope CoD fgts ModzZz

Maybe if it had a KIDS price tag.
06-29-2014, 07:06 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Pixie

You missed the ii in iiSkillzZzZ Winky Winky

iiSKillzZ_FaZe_QuiickScop3zz
06-29-2014, 09:45 PM #6
Originally posted by DANNY
Maybe if it had a KIDS price tag.

Kids don't have jobs in the first place, parents buy them everything so it doesn't need a kids price to be targeted toward those 1337 quikscopezz OpTic_modzzZxHD kids

The following user thanked Geigers for this useful post:

Alt
06-29-2014, 09:55 PM #7
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
Originally posted by Geigers View Post
Kids don't have jobs in the first place, parents buy them everything so it doesn't need a kids price to be targeted toward those 1337 quikscopezz OpTic_modzzZxHD kids

i have four kids there i no fvcking way they would get one from me.and some kids do have jobs.just not the ones you know.obviously.however i do get exactly what your saying.although i know of a few competitive gamers that like to use scuf products.
Last edited by DANNY G ; 06-29-2014 at 09:59 PM.
06-29-2014, 09:59 PM #8
i have four kids there i no fvcking way they would get one from me.and some kids do have jobs.just not the ones you know.obviously.

LOL idk what 12-14 year olds with a job you know, and you might not but there are those parents that will buy anything for their kids just look at a console, its $400 yet parents still buy that for them for Christmas a birthday or just because they simply want one.obviously.
06-29-2014, 10:01 PM #9
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
Ok over here England.you can get a paper round from age 12.and yes my brothers both have them and also have scuf controllers.
they receive £45 a week for the morning rounds they do.
as i edited in my last post.i get exactly what your saying.
Last edited by DANNY G ; 06-29-2014 at 10:04 PM.
06-29-2014, 10:10 PM #10
Ok over here England.you can get a paper round from age 12.and yes my brothers both have them and also have scuf controllers.
they receive £45 a week for the morning rounds they do.
as i edited in my last post.i get exactly what your saying.

Didn't see the edit when I did my response but thats honestly good for them cause I don't think we even have paper routes or atleast not where I live.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo