08-06-2014, 08:41 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to get some more instant PS4 platinums on my account. However, it would cost a lot of money because I'd have to buy the PS3 version of each game along with the correct region and the corresponding PS4 version. If we could get a bunch of people together and have each person buy 1 game (PS4 and PS3 one) and trade that would be awesome!
08-07-2014, 03:02 AM #2
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
this would not give you Instant Platinums as not all games from the ps3 port over the saves to the ps4. and you cant use anyone elses saves on the ps4 right now.

The following 3 users say thank you to skaterboy16 for this useful post:

AllSeeJay, bejekas, jedt
08-07-2014, 02:50 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
this would not give you Instant Platinums as not all games from the ps3 port over the saves to the ps4. and you cant use anyone elses saves on the ps4 right now.

Correct. However, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, Sound Shapes, and Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou are instant platinums using PS3 saves and cross saving.
-Dynasty Warriors 8 XL (US, CH, and JP versions)
-Sound Shapes (US, EU, CH, and JP versions)
-Nobunaga no Yabou: Souzou (CH and JP versions)
Therefore, that is 9 instant platinums you can get currently! So each person only has to buy 2 games (PS4 version and the corresponding PS3) and we gave everyone our log in information so they can perform the hack. This would save people a lot of money. Each person just has to resign the platinum saves to the correct user.
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 08-07-2014 at 02:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Bashaas, bejekas
08-17-2014, 03:01 PM #4
The_Gazra
League Champion
Well if anyone wants to I have SoundShapes for PS3 and PS4 so can give the instant platinums on that game :P

There are a lot of people who would steal people's accounts that's just the world we live in but people can either trust people who have a good reputation and that have done things like this before or just not bother.

If anyone would like to trade Sound Shapes instant plat for any other instant plat then just PM me if you like and then you can post afterwards what you think.

I have only got a PS3 and a PS4 so that would at least be 2 more plats.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 08-17-2014 at 03:13 PM.
08-25-2014, 11:31 AM #5
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Hey mate just noticed you got promoted - congratulations, always remember your input before the launch of PS4, you along with 1or2 other members kept the PS4 Section of the site lively.
11-03-2014, 04:45 PM #6
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Well if anyone wants to I have SoundShapes for PS3 and PS4 so can give the instant platinums on that game :P

There are a lot of people who would steal people's accounts that's just the world we live in but people can either trust people who have a good reputation and that have done things like this before or just not bother.

If anyone would like to trade Sound Shapes instant plat for any other instant plat then just PM me if you like and then you can post afterwards what you think.

I have only got a PS3 and a PS4 so that would at least be 2 more plats.

You must login or register to view this content.

Can you sync the US version for me? I have PS3 EU and PS4 EU.
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ackendo View Post

you do know this is a old post right?
11-03-2014, 06:55 PM #8
The_Gazra
League Champion

Sorry I should have mentioned I have the EU version lol.
11-04-2014, 02:20 AM #9
ackendo
Do a barrel roll!
you do know this is a old post right?

Yes but where is the problem Smile

Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Sorry I should have mentioned I have the EU version lol.

Ok, let's find someone else :P Thanks.
11-04-2014, 08:09 PM #10
The_Gazra
League Champion
Yes but where is the problem Smile

Ok, let's find someone else :P Thanks.

No bother sorry again but if we do find someone that would be great Happy

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

bejekas

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.