12-17-2015, 04:31 PM #1
Angioy
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been trying for about an hour to figure out how I could get ps plus for free without the hassle of doing a load of searching.

I come up with a very easy solution...

Basically what I did was; remove my current PayPal account from my main, then added it to my secondary account chosen a 14 day trial from the store, deleted it from my secondary account after purchasing and then added it back onto my main.

Haha very easy eh?
Last edited by Angioy ; 12-18-2015 at 07:26 PM.

The following user thanked Angioy for this useful post:

ItsJackStewart
12-20-2015, 04:09 AM #29
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Devious View Post
Oh well i wouldnt mind. Ps4 jailbreak coming out soon anyways :P

How do I know?
12-20-2015, 10:37 AM #30
Loes Jr.
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Devious View Post
Oh well i wouldnt mind. Ps4 jailbreak coming out soon anyways :P

And what's that gotta do with PS+?
12-20-2015, 11:34 AM #31
Devious
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Sphinxmas View Post
And what's that gotta do with PS+?

:whistle:
12-21-2015, 06:22 PM #32
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Maybe you could pay it and support Sony. Is not expensive 50 bucks a year...
12-21-2015, 07:02 PM #33
crim
Brute
Originally posted by Hadenkin View Post
Maybe you could pay it and support Sony. Is not expensive 50 bucks a year...

Well, for me personally, I already pay 160$ USD a month in cable/Internet/phone, and if I actually wanted to do anything on PS4 OTHER than playing online games that were free on PS3, I might consider it. But the free games PS+ offer monthly dont appeal to me, as I am not one that goes crazy over indie games, or streaming, or sharing, or any other of that crap that Sony added to their "social media" console. I just want to play my GTAOnline, or any of my shooters, that should NOT require another monthly fee just to play. Keep PS+ for the people that want the added stuff liek free games, early access, etc. But what set PSN apart from XBoxLive was the free part.
12-23-2015, 07:50 AM #34
XpSx
Keeper
Nice dude!
12-24-2015, 01:41 PM #35
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by crim View Post
Well, for me personally, I already pay 160$ USD a month in cable/Internet/phone, and if I actually wanted to do anything on PS4 OTHER than playing online games that were free on PS3, I might consider it. But the free games PS+ offer monthly dont appeal to me, as I am not one that goes crazy over indie games, or streaming, or sharing, or any other of that crap that Sony added to their "social media" console. I just want to play my GTAOnline, or any of my shooters, that should NOT require another monthly fee just to play. Keep PS+ for the people that want the added stuff liek free games, early access, etc. But what set PSN apart from XBoxLive was the free part.

I pay way more than that, and don't want to discuss who pays more or less, as I don't really care and is not a competition. But people should understand that Sony was having their numbers in RED while having PSN free. Meanwhile XBL was having their numbers in GREEN and with the superavit of cash could pay for many good things and games for their customers. Sony now is giving more value to those $50 you give them and if you want MORE services as Vue and Now and all that you can pay more, which that is OK as very few of us are interested in them.

Best regards and Merry Christmas.

The following user thanked Hadenkin for this useful post:

AlphaPoppy
12-28-2015, 12:31 AM #36
Still works.
12-30-2015, 07:34 AM #37
Fina
I am error
it still works..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo