Post: red dead redemption mods (game of the year edition)
08-09-2014, 01:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); modded rdr2.self file that includes the following:
1.invincibility (can go underwater and immunity to the explosive rifle)
2.infinite ammo
3.infinite horse stamina

download here!
Bles download: You must login or register to view this content. (should work for blus too haven't tested, if you can please test and comment if works for blus)

(when loaded into online you need to start a undead overrun first to be able to use any weapons)

Smile Tustin Drack
Last edited by deago_bo_bago ; 08-09-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: typo

The following 4 users say thank you to deago_bo_bago for this useful post:

GLITCHED BANE, Kisoune, KorruptGaming, Ciri
08-11-2014, 04:20 PM #2
What is it ?! Is not modded RDR2.SELF ^^'
08-21-2014, 10:15 PM #3
Originally posted by bago View Post
modded rdr2.self file that includes the following:
2.infinite ammo
3.infinite horse stamina

download here!
Bles download: You must login or register to view this content. (should work for blus too haven't tested, if you can please test and comment if works for blus)

(when loaded into online you need to start a undead overrun first to be able to use any weapons)

Smile Tustin Drack

Gives a black screen when I launch RDR BLUS version and sends me back to the XMB Menu.
08-22-2014, 06:44 AM #4
is it for the game of the year edition? and it works on blus my friend tested it. if your getting black screened you probably replaced the game rdr2.self you need to replace the patch one

The following user thanked deago_bo_bago for this useful post:

KorruptGaming
11-04-2014, 07:46 PM #5
iiCaNHaX
I defeated!
2.infinite ammo
3.infinite horse stamina

download here!

Smile Tustin Drack

How do i start undead overrun? before going to online.. Where is undead overrun?
04-03-2015, 03:46 AM #6
Ciri
I defeated!
2.infinite ammo
3.infinite horse stamina

download here!

Smile Tustin Drack

thanks Smile
06-11-2015, 07:46 PM #7
ASSASSIN_DUDE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iiCaNHaX View Post
How do i start undead overrun? before going to online.. Where is undead overrun?

u need to go to private it select button go to undead over run then back to online
04-12-2016, 08:27 PM #8
i replaced the rdr.self in the patch and when the game is launched it says please insert RED DEAD GAME OF YEAR DISC I have the us version which is blus
06-04-2016, 01:57 AM #9
Hey man just curious.. does this work for story mode? I'm not interested in online lol the servers are probably turned off by now anyway. Cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo