01-03-2015, 05:18 PM #1
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Ride a zombie fuck the game up, freeze everything and everyone.

This new file was done by warlock and i

You must login or register to view this content. enjoy

The following user thanked apocalypse000 for this useful post:

Buzzacoo
01-03-2015, 06:38 PM #2
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
And after its patched I will show everybody how to do it without mods Smile
01-03-2015, 07:01 PM #3
kfidh
Keeper
Put some stamina in it at least, i already have this.
01-03-2015, 08:32 PM #4
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
You have the file because you were given it from warlock
i released it so other modders can freeze people offline including you. So enjoy been frozen for fucking up the game for the other modders.
01-03-2015, 09:20 PM #5
kfidh
Keeper
You screwed it up in 1.07 so I wouldn't be talking.
01-03-2015, 09:49 PM #6
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2015, 09:51 PM #7
GLITCHED BANE
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by apocalypse000 View Post
You have the file because you were given it from warlock
i released it so other modders can freeze people offline including you. So enjoy been frozen for fucking up the game for the other modders.

You are pretty dumb, I have a whole Iso that revolves around using the zombie mod, I can mount it faster than anyone else and how can you even get into my session when I have it? I told everybody including your dumb ass that I am done with this game and all mods are submitted to Rockstar including the folders since you want to play that game. I didn't even know warlock in 2013 you fool I found this file on my own while modding the first rideable animals. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked GLITCHED BANE for this useful post:

kfidh
01-04-2015, 04:05 PM #8
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
You patch mods for your self. We still get mods on ps3.
01-04-2015, 06:14 PM #9
Hey guys just To mention I don't Believe Rockstar Gonna Patch the Game anymore Remeber last Time it took about like 30 Weeks but that was only because The PS4 wasn't out Soo that means Red Dead is Not gonna Resurrect anymore it Was Alive for a Couple but now It's just Dead but It's Trashed and Dead now. Rockstar is Not worry about a old Game Ever since The next Gen came out. Last time it was okay because A lot of people had a PS3 and there was nothing else.. Also a lot of people wanted the Game back Alive but now People aren't gonna try bothering Rockstar again people are tired (And They Got a PS4 hehe).
01-04-2015, 09:01 PM #10
apocalypse000
Do a barrel roll!
No i didn't not my video's. And it was a glitch test warlock did he didn't mean to break the servers back in 1.07. He was just testing a glitch i told him about.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo