05-01-2010, 08:41 PM #1
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i bought 2 RS bots off of kinetik who bought them from Nation and whyen one bot was reissued due to multi IP usage nation sent me the code and now both bot are out banned and nation wont respond to my messages and kinetik says he hasnt used them at all so one of them is lieing and im just warning about both
05-01-2010, 09:04 PM #2
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Nation is banned so I don't think he will be answering any messages.

Sorry for posting in here.
05-01-2010, 09:43 PM #3
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
alright thanks didnt know so no way of getting any bots back dam... there goes my vbux
05-02-2010, 07:50 AM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Please post a picture of your 220k donation to him.
05-03-2010, 02:29 PM #5
Devilreapr
Climbing up the ladder
i will post a picture of the donation and the auth fail of the codes when i get home tonight
05-04-2010, 03:28 AM #6
Kinetic
The Truth
Originally posted by Devilreapr View Post
i will post a picture of the donation and the auth fail of the codes when i get home tonight

really dude? you sent me a PM saying they don't work anymore, but that they did at first. I then replied telling you to talk to Nation, because he sold them to me in the first place.

NEVER did you say you wanted a refund, and now you open a thread calling me a scammer? if you wanted a refund for something you used...then you should have just asked for a refund....

There, I sent you a refund because I am a nice person, but you still should have asked for a refund before opening a thread where you openly call me a scammer, because I don't appreciate being called things that I am not, especially when I am called a scammer...
Last edited by Kinetic ; 05-04-2010 at 03:32 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Kinetic for this useful post:

-Garf-, Devilreapr, Spartan Gunney
05-04-2010, 06:06 AM #7
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Refund given. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo