05-04-2010, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't care about template I've had this proof saved for over 3 weeks when I was supposedly supposed to receive my god damn easycap in April.
===============================================

Sick of this bullshit, been waiting 3 weeks for my supposed easycap which he's been lying about. First he said 3-7 days in March, then April 1st, then April 9th, STILL NOT HERE? He claims he shipped it and showed me a picture but he can easily shop it, look at this that I made to prove to him he can just edit my name on another shipment of his:

You must login or register to view this content.

So then I tell him to give me my 2.45m vbux back and he says it's only 1m:

So then, I posted on Hoffy's refs saying "This guy is trustworthy, sold me an easycap, I'll post how it goes when I get it", SO THEN I realize a few days ago that my post has been removed, why? So Hoffy can possibly cover up?
You must login or register to view this content. - an admin can go check the moderation moves on that thread.

Now that I talked to NP Carling, he hasn't received his either.

So I talked to a woman on Amazon and gave the order number of mine, she found it and the date says April 1-9 it should 99% be here, I asked her where it is and she wouldn't give me details without Hoffy's name or billing address, so I guess he could've shipped it out, but it isn't here and that's what matters.

Apparently from older PM's he said NP Carling recieved his after 3 day of shipping because he lives in the US.

NOW I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING, I paid him in headshots for him to purchase FAST SHIPPING, look at what the proof he provided me with shows:

I edited the part where it shows standard shipping and also took out our names.

THIS MONTH:
I pm him, says it's April 30th when it's May 1st in NEW YORK? We have the same god damn time. PM him again, no response 2 days. The first time he claimed he spelled my province wrong, now he says he's got another one supposed to be here 3 days ago.

I was supposed to wait for Garf to come back on Tuesday to talk to him but it's 30 minutes til' midnight so I might aswell post it.

Mods I've told my situation to:
NP Carling
Sert
Garf
05-04-2010, 04:36 AM #11
xXviciousbumXx
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sneaky
i gave him 14 dollars to make me unlimited sigs and he didn't reply back when i told him to make me 1...

you got proof?
05-04-2010, 04:41 AM #12
-Lazy-
Originally posted by xXviciousbumXx View Post
you got proof?

this was a long time ago i dont think i got proof but he posted a thread saying his selling 14 dollars..
05-04-2010, 06:02 AM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
No more posting in this thread unless you are Dave, Hoffy or a Moderator.

Right I will message Carling and find out if he has recieved his Easy cap. Hoffy if you can find out a tracking number or something since this is supposed to be special delivery.

I'll reply back soon.
05-04-2010, 05:07 PM #14
Missing puzzle piece? Hoffy is a GFXER! He can easily make that editable and I talked to carling and he said he hasn't gotten his, he was supposed to get his in APRIL, 2 days after Hoffy shipped it.
05-05-2010, 03:08 AM #15
Originally posted by Mr.Oscoose View Post
well yerah ask staff alos bloody hell do u really have $482 million dollars in ur paypal??

I edited it with Javascript as an example to show Hoffy can do the same.
05-05-2010, 04:50 AM #16
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
Originally posted by Garf
No more posting in this thread unless you are Dave, Hoffy or a Moderator.

Right I will message Carling and find out if he has recieved his Easy cap. Hoffy if you can find out a tracking number or something since this is supposed to be special delivery.

I'll reply back soon.

Any word, Mr. Garf?
05-05-2010, 05:00 AM #17
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Carling said that he did not pay for one like you did, however he was supposed to recieve one which he had won and it never arrived, it is now a month later.

So it is not looking good for you Hoffy. I will give you a further 24 hours to reply to this thread with a tracking number which I can check myself that you have sent the item.

Or give John a full refund.

I have messaged you the same thing so no excuses. Or
05-05-2010, 07:09 PM #18
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
It's true. This is for two things, one because Hoffy has lied about it. Thankfully, I didn't pay anything for it, I won it in a raffle. As for you KDawg, you need to calm down bro, because he is telling the truth, I got screwed over as well. As for his second image, it's the image Hoffy provided us with, not edited in any way. So Hoffy, you need to face up to the situation and either send us our EasyCap's or refund John his money.
05-06-2010, 08:23 AM #19
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Hoffy you had your time and are refusing to reply.

7 day ban starting now.

John_ I have left you a visitor message.

Closed.

The following 3 users say thank you to -Garf- for this useful post:

USSR, Vanitas, VeRiTaS_CuRaT

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo