06-24-2010, 10:00 PM #1
lemonsdakidd7
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The title pretty much says it all but I will go into depth on how this all happened.

I came to this site in October 2009 and decided it was pretty cool but what really caught my eye was the auctions section, so naturally I started buying and selling things.

I sold 3 xbox live 10th prestige accounts and 2 1 month codes on here to obtain my vbux that I would use to buy ADKIN's runescape account.

I bought it from him for 2 million vbux and he gave me the details and it all worked out, for awhile...

I tried to log on it one day and I discovered the password was invalid, someone had recovered it and changed all the info! I was dumb founded and tried to see if he would be kind enough to refund me because after all what he sold me got recovered. Instead I got an attitude from him proclaiming that he bought the account from someone else on here and they should be responsible not him. However if he sold me the account he should be responsible shouldn't he? That would be like someone getting drugs and trying to sell them and when they get caught say that someone else sold them to him so he should not be responsible. It is not very applicable in the real world therefore it should not be applicable here.

The Evidence:

The account - look carefully at the name ADKINS_14

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - The images would not appear so I just posted the links

Note that is my IP address in this picture because I didn't take pictures when I first logged in.

The account came with all the items described but after what I'd say to be about a month he hacked it back and would not resupplement me with a refund so I feel this dispute is just and in order because I lost 2 million vbux on this trade after I did good business to make all those vbux.
06-24-2010, 10:21 PM #2
Adkins
Banned
It wasnt me. You don't understand! I bought it from John_. I didn't recover it. I have proof he sold it to me. How did I scam you? It was John_.
06-24-2010, 10:24 PM #3
lemonsdakidd7
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by adkins View Post
It wasnt me. You don't understand! I bought it from John_. I didn't recover it. I have proof he sold it to me. How did I scam you? It was John_.

But you sold it to me without solid proof that he wasn't going to recover it thus leaving you responsible. I dealed with YOU and got MY vbux virtually scammed away from me.
06-24-2010, 10:25 PM #4
Adkins
Banned
Originally posted by lemonsdakidd7 View Post
But you sold it to me without solid proof that he wasn't going to recover it thus leaving you responsible. I dealed with YOU and got MY vbux virtually scammed away from me.

Why would I want that account anyways? I wouldn't scam. Please believe me. I bought it from John and I have proof. It was not me!
06-24-2010, 10:29 PM #5
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
The title pretty much says it all but I will go into depth on how this all happened.

I came to this site in October 2009 and decided it was pretty cool but what really caught my eye was the auctions section, so naturally I started buying and selling things.

I sold 3 xbox live 10th prestige accounts and 2 1 month codes on here to obtain my vbux that I would use to buy ADKIN's runescape account.

I bought it from him for 2 million vbux and he gave me the details and it all worked out, for awhile...

I tried to log on it one day and I discovered the password was invalid, someone had recovered it and changed all the info! I was dumb founded and tried to see if he would be kind enough to refund me because after all what he sold me got recovered. Instead I got an attitude from him proclaiming that he bought the account from someone else on here and they should be responsible not him. However if he sold me the account he should be responsible shouldn't he? That would be like someone getting drugs and trying to sell them and when they get caught say that someone else sold them to him so he should not be responsible. It is not very applicable in the real world therefore it should not be applicable here.

The Evidence:

The account - look carefully at the name ADKINS_14

You must login or register to view this content. - The images would not appear so I just posted the links

Note that is my IP address in this picture because I didn't take pictures when I first logged in.

The account came with all the items described but after what I'd say to be about a month he hacked it back and would not resupplement me with a refund so I feel this dispute is just and in order because I lost 2 million vbux on this trade after I did good business to make all those vbux.

can you please post pictures showing the account details have been changed and taht you cannot log in??

Why would I want that account anyways? I wouldn't scam. Please believe me. I bought it from John and I have proof. It was not me!

can you please post proof that you purchassed from John_ as well as link me to his profile.
06-24-2010, 10:33 PM #6
Adkins
Banned
Originally posted by rjive View Post
can you please post pictures showing the account details have been changed and taht you cannot log in??

can you please post proof that you purchassed from John_ as well as link me to his profile.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

06-24-2010, 11:30 PM #7
lemonsdakidd7
Bounty hunter

I cannot show that the recoveries are changed because I cannot log onto the account anymore. The email that it shows registered is not my email it is whoever set it because I did not change any of the information besides the password when I got the account but it wouldn't of mattered because by the time it would have changed it would have already been hacked back.
06-24-2010, 11:46 PM #8
Adkins
Banned

I cannot show that the recoveries are changed because I cannot log onto the account anymore. The email that it shows registered is not my email it is whoever set it because I did not change any of the information besides the password when I got the account but it wouldn't of mattered because by the time it would have changed it would have already been hacked back.

Ever heard of a name brazzur?
06-24-2010, 11:49 PM #9
lemonsdakidd7
Bounty hunter
Ever heard of a name brazzur?

This is the original info you sent me in the message... and you can't show the name when it says invalid password bub...

Username:Lord405

Password:1014666

I don't really care that it is exposed like this because I have NO access to the account...
06-24-2010, 11:53 PM #10
Adkins
Banned
This is the original info you sent me in the message... and you can't show the name when it says invalid password bub...

Username:Lord405

Password:1014666

I don't really care that it is exposed like this because I have NO access to the account...

I don't care...I added the account to see if it will log in and the name is brazzur if this helps.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo