06-30-2010, 04:08 PM #1
FlamezJTAGShop
*Level One Trustworthy*
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw this user : The-King525 buying an account for Modern Warfare 2.

I sent him a Private Message saying that I can make him a custom account, he picks Gamertag, all the stats he wishes and I will create it with a custom email address for the account for 20$.

He replied with a messaging saying
"alright get me this account

FMJ_Prodigy
1st prestige
2000 kills
600 deaths
no camos titles or challenges
1 month live"

Goiong through PM's through the site ended up being FMJ Prodiigy because Prodigy was taken.

Got him his desired rankings, and paid for the 1 month live(Used the 5 free's a while ago).(Used System Link for the Prestige, KD, etc).

Went online and he sent me a private chat message then saying nevermind can I have 10th lvl 70 with 0 stats.

Ok, so I went back into the lobby changed everything over.

Messaged him again and he said okay mate can you email me the information?

Me: Yeah no problem as long as you pay me first as I just had to purchase the Live and i am verified at NGU for System Link.

ITzZ The Icon: Oh i dont want to pay cant you do this one for free?

Me: No we had an agreement of 20$

ITzZ The Icon: Okay keep the account then i dont even have paypal

I asked if he could atleast reimburse me for my Live card and he said no I want it for free.

Now im stuck with some random account :: (
Last edited by FlamezJTAGShop ; 06-30-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: spelling
07-17-2010, 06:44 AM #11
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
LOL He still hasnt been online, (think he has done a runner) I will keep this open until he does venture back online.
08-27-2010, 02:38 PM #12
de69
Banned
The guy on ngu with the username called ' The-King525 ' isn't the same guys as the psn user called ' The-King525 '.

The ngu user sold his account a while ago because he was having a YLOD, so in fact the wrong guy is banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo