07-05-2010, 02:08 AM #1
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was just in SB, was wanting to buy an account with my 1.5mil and I got a PM from OwnderAGoat saying he had an account with all title and emblems. He then said that the account has a 100kdr and W/L.
Was just wondering if he would attempt to scam again and if we really need another scammer on this forum.

Other people he tried to scam:
Samberg.
Envy.

EDIT: OwnedByAGoat my mistake.
Last edited by Vain Designs ; 07-05-2010 at 02:28 AM.
07-05-2010, 02:11 AM #2
Oh, he tried to say he would get me in a challenge lobby on my account for premium, I told him that I'm not going 1st then he said I'm not doing it unless I go 1st so I asked him if we could use a middle man and he said he doesn't want to do the lobby anymore.

Don't have screenie as it was a SB PM and the SB was coltzed :(.

In a rush, if you need anymore details PM me.

The following user thanked BlowJobsFor5k for this useful post:

Vain Designs
07-05-2010, 02:14 AM #3
You must login or register to view this content.

EnVy i never "scammed" you. The deal was declined.
Samberg was a different story that has nothing to do with this it was resolved.
07-05-2010, 02:16 AM #4
Originally posted by OwnedByAGoat View Post

I know you never scammed me, the title clearly says "attempting". And you never declined, you said it was a deal if I went first, then I said "use a middle man" and then you declined. In my opinion that is ATTEMPTING Winky Winky.

The following user thanked BlowJobsFor5k for this useful post:

Vain Designs
07-05-2010, 02:17 AM #5
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er

No you never scammed anyone but you attempted which is just as bad. I have been warned about flaming you and it stopped there. You don't deserve to be on this site and I'm assuming most people would agree.

BAN OwnedByAGoat
Before he suceeds with a scam.
Last edited by Vain Designs ; 07-05-2010 at 02:28 AM.
07-05-2010, 02:23 AM #6
Originally posted by MaGiKz View Post
No you never scammed anyone but you attempted which is just as bad. I have been warned about flaming you and it stopped there. You don't deserve to be on this site and I'm assuming most people would agree.

BAN OwnedAGoat
Before he suceeds with a scam.

Oh and I never attempted to scam you, you called me a scammer and insulted me. I belive people like you who insult people for no reason at all, should not be on this site. Have a fun oh and Glitcher will be reviewing this thread ASAP. Thanks bye.
07-05-2010, 02:27 AM #7
Vain Designs
Dubstep <3er
Oh and I never attempted to scam you, you called me a scammer and insulted me. I belive people like you who insult people for no reason at all, should not be on this site. Have a fun oh and Glitcher will be reviewing this thread ASAP. Thanks bye.

Ok you never attempted to scam me but you offerd an account with all titles and emblems, funny how in them screen shots you don't include you trying to scam me out my vbux with a non-exsitent account. You fail because Glitcher has already warned me about the unnecessary flaming.
07-05-2010, 02:30 AM #8
TrytoYOLO
We all <3 Amanda
Lol why would u need premium if ur going to scam someone people because rght after a mod finds out that u scammed someone for it ur account will be banned so ur scam will be pointless lol
07-05-2010, 02:32 AM #9
Ok you never attempted to scam me but you offerd an account with all titles and emblems, funny how in them screen shots you don't include you trying to scam me out my vbux with a non-exsitent account. You fail because Glitcher has already warned me about the unnecessary flaming.

Right there were i bolded, i offered and you insulted which lead to it not happening, you ask the stats and everything about it. Its not non-exsitent. You never and i mean NEVER asked for the name.
07-05-2010, 02:33 AM #10
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!

Like stated, I warned MaGiKz about the unnecessary flaming, and he understands and will not do it again.

This issue (attempted scamming) will be resolved most likely by -Garf- the main auctions moderator and the person who handles disputes daily.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mighty Jebuz for this useful post:

OwnedByAGoat, Vain Designs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo