07-13-2010, 09:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So this morning and last night i was talking to The Shoota about buying an acount and i bought it this morning. I got it for a friend and he's been playing all day and now he got signed out and it said another user has signed in with this acount. The password and/or email got changed and we cant sign back in. I was at the time discussing another purchase with The Shoota and when i said we got signed out, he stopped replying and hasnt since and currently is still online. This is how we know it was him, the fact that he wont reply even though he is online. what can be done about it? i need help, i payed 900k for the acoount!!!

[EDIT] he just got off so i have no way to try to contact him
Last edited by i Red Bull ; 07-13-2010 at 09:07 PM.
07-13-2010, 09:10 PM #2
DO NOT post in other user's infractions unless you are accused, accuser, or a mod.
Any other posts will be deleted and users will be infracted.
Thank you
07-14-2010, 12:33 AM #3
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
You're going to need to post up some form of proof. I know that proof is somethings hard to come by, but I can't do anything unless there is some form of evidence proving that the user in question did indeed scam you.
07-14-2010, 12:46 AM #4
Originally posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
You're going to need to post up some form of proof. I know that proof is somethings hard to come by, but I can't do anything unless there is some form of evidence proving that the user in question did indeed scam you.

like what? something like this will be close to impossible to find any sort of evidence....the only thing i can say is check my pm's with him and check our messages discussing me buying a 2nd prestige and as soon as i say the account i bought just signed me out...closest thing i have, go ahead and heck them
07-14-2010, 12:49 AM #5
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Simply post all of the conversations between you two into this thread. Anything you that you think might be able to assist you here.
07-14-2010, 12:50 AM #6
how do i post it here? copy and paste?
07-14-2010, 12:51 AM #7
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Originally posted by Denver
how do i post it here? copy and paste?

Either that or take a screen shot.
07-14-2010, 01:00 AM #8
Either that or take a screen shot.

if this copy and paste is too hard to read, ill get try to get screen shots...but right as i say what happend, he didnt reply...eventually did, but no explination

Today 05:54 PM ExpandDenver 5280
if i dont get the account, i expect my 900k vbux back....
View Full Collapse Today 05:06 PM ExpandThe Shoota
i gave it to you!
View Full Collapse Today 02:52 PM ExpandDenver 5280
GIVE ME THE MOTHER FUKING ACCOUNT!!!! ILL REPORT YOUR ASS MAN!!!
View Full Collapse Today 02:47 PM ExpandDenver 5280
i need my optic account man!! wtf
View Full Collapse Today 02:45 PM ExpandThe Shoota
i need feedback so i can do it as quick as possible
View Full Collapse Today 02:45 PM ExpandDenver 5280
i bought optic from you and it just signed me out....who took the fukin account dude? if i dont get it you owe me man
View Full Collapse Today 02:44 PM ExpandDenver 5280
maybe
View Full Collapse Today 02:41 PM ExpandThe Shoota
well i havent made it yet..... i could make you a name. if you want. if you dont want that its cool
View Full Collapse Today 02:40 PM ExpandDenver 5280
hmm whats the name and lvl.? and stats
View Full Collapse Today 02:38 PM ExpandThe Shoota
no... idk if that changes your mind. i could go down to 100k, the price of most prestige shopss

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

it shows some of the convo we had then cuts out right after i bring up the account
07-14-2010, 01:01 AM #9
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
I'll give him 24 hours to respond. If he doesn't defend himself by then, I'll assume that he scammed you.
07-14-2010, 01:04 AM #10
I'll give him 24 hours to respond. If he doesn't defend himself by then, I'll assume that he scammed you.

okay thanks alot...would i get my 900k back? or any sort of refund?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo