07-15-2010, 01:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The user You must login or register to view this content. has attempted to scam me. This is unsettling since he is on the level 1 tier of the You must login or register to view this content..

A few weeks ago, I sold the user 3m vBux for $18. Last night, the user attempted to reverse the transaction on PayPal due to 'unauthorised access of his account', this is proven to be false in reference to this transaction since I have a form of proof that he bought vBux from me. At first, I thought it was possible that PayPal may do this automatically once a user reports that he believes his account has been accessed by an unauthorised user.

Shortly after, I received an email which notified me that the user had requested this specific payment to be reversed. Paypal thoroughly investigated the situation but found no cause or evidence of anyone accessing his account. The money that was held was returned to me and no further action was taken either on paypal's behalf or on his. This took place when NGU was down (last night) so I couldn't take action sooner. Paypal asked me for proof that I had provided him with the goods he had purchased and while I couldn't since NGU was down it did not matter since Paypal resolved it late last night. Since PayPal has resolved the matter and no action was taken I am in no danger of losing any money.

Photo evidence is below:

For reference, I am James Darby and djwormy12 is Glenn Gardiner.

If you wish to confirm the email of [email][email protected][/email] as being djwormy12's then Paul tells me it is matched to his NGU account. His facebook account is also attached to NGU and the name of it is Glenn Gardiner.

First off, details of the transaction:
You must login or register to view this content.
This post is available to view in my vBux shop, a link is in my signature.

This is available to view in my vbPlaza history.

This post is available to view in the second page of my referrals thread accessible You must login or register to view this content.. Unfortunately, I performed the rest of the transaction in shoutbox PM and since then, the shoutbox has been coltzed.

Paypal's email notifications to me on the attempted reversal of the payment:

These emails are available in my inbox and I can forward them if wanted.

Screenshots from my paypal account:
Note the email address.

I must stress, I am in no danger since the refund was reversed.

EDIT: Added extra proof of the transaction from a post in my vBux shop and spaced images.

To sum it up:
I sell the user 3m vBux for 18$, the transaction appears to go smoothly.
Last night, the user attempts to reverse transaction.
Paypal denies the transaction reversal.
Last edited by RedKnight ; 07-15-2010 at 01:18 PM.
09-04-2010, 12:43 AM #11
Originally posted by 10thprestige4hd View Post
isn't vbux sell between members baned

This dispute thread was originally started when vBux sales weren't banned. Although, yes, you're right, vBux purchasing transactions are currently barred between members.
09-04-2010, 03:47 AM #12
I'm not ment to post here but after experiencing this before with somebody, i may have some useful info for you RedKnight.

If you can call Paypal that usually ensures it'll be in your favour, give them THIS website as a reference as 99% of the time they will visit the website while your on the phone. Theres sufficient proof on here to prove he is in the wrong as he stated.

Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
someone was on my paypal last nite and i have closed the account so your money shouldn't have been taken.

My account has been closed this morning by me so he couldnt lose anything i made a mistake las nite and am willing to pay back 1.5 million vbux back for the trouble causeds morning.

That is contradicting. I'm not trying to backseat or anything like that, i thought i would share what i did in this situation as it could help you get your money back.

Oh & Btw, phoning Paypal shows that you have nothing to hide as you are taking it further than emails. thats why its so effective in disputes. If your unable to call them do the same just in an email with the proof you already have. I can pretty much guarantee you'll have your money back Winky Winky

MODS if you decide to delete this post then at least let RedKnight know.
Last edited by Analdogfag ; 09-04-2010 at 04:02 AM.
09-04-2010, 10:11 AM #13
Originally posted by RedKnight View Post
This dispute thread was originally started when vBux sales weren't banned. Although, yes, you're right, vBux purchasing transactions are currently barred between members.

whats wrong now? I refunded all your money whats to complain about?
09-04-2010, 10:12 AM #14
whats wrong now? I refunded all your money whats to complain about?

Sorry, you 'refunded' all my money? My paypal balance is in the negative, I wouldn't call that refunding.
09-04-2010, 10:16 AM #15
Well, thanks for reopening this.

Paypal ruled in favour of djwormy12 because I'm pretty certain that they didn't understand the proof I supplied them with.

My current paypal balance.

It's true that djwormy12 has given me some of the vBux, although I don't care to have the vBux back, if he wants it back he can have it back. I want my money back. I consider this to be a scam since I believe this money in the chargeback will go directly to his bank account and become his. It's a scamming technique in which he closes his paypal account due to having believed it's been wrongly accessed, then perhaps he did some other things to tweak it so that PayPal would attempt to reverse all transactions in a recent period of time unless the sellers could provide proof.

Just so you know, I'll be calling PayPal tomorrow to attempt to sort this mess out. The fact that wormy is 14 doesn't help either, however, I don't believe this is a valid reason to refuse to co-operate. I asked him several times to either phone PayPal or send them an email explaining and he refused, every time.

I just read thisd but theres nothing i can do. Im sorry ill send you all my remending vbux if u want it to solve this. Why have they taken more? My paypal account was deleted 1 month or more ago and these things have been creeping up?

Ill send you 500k vbux and you put me on lvl 2 trustworthy instead of 1. And ill work back up. But i seriously cant do anything.

Plus Someone being on my account PV Irish lost his money cause paypal found someone was on my account. I refunded him his money like but this is rediclous going on for 1 and a half months

I refunded your vbux back. Why paypal has taken off so much i dont understand

Is there anything beside paypal money i can give you? aI cant send the money back or ring paypal as im 14. Or i could give u all the details and u can ring for me
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 09-04-2010 at 10:19 AM.
09-04-2010, 10:19 AM #16
I just read thisd but theres nothing i can do. Im sorry ill send you all my remending vbux if u want it to solve this. Why have they taken more? My paypal account was deleted 1 month or more ago and these things have been creeping up?

Ill send you 500k vbux and you put me on lvl 2 trustworthy instead of 1. And ill work back up. But i seriously cant do anything.

Plus Someone being on my account PV Irish lost his money cause paypal found someone was on my account. I refunded him his money like but this is rediclous going on for 1 and a half months

I refunded your vbux back. Why paypal has taken off so much i dont understand

Try sending PayPal an email explaining about it and how it shouldn't have been reversed, then I'll be happy. However, ensure you forward me in on the email, since to be honest I have doubts that you would otherwise send it: [email][email protected][/email]

Please don't send me vBux back, PayPal also took a fee of $10 to sort this out so stop trying to 'refund' me please. There wasn't a refund offered.
09-04-2010, 10:22 AM #17
Try sending PayPal an email explaining about it and how it shouldn't have been reversed, then I'll be happy. However, ensure you forward me in on the email, since to be honest I have doubts that you would otherwise send it: [email][email protected][/email]

Please don't send me vBux back, PayPal also took a fee of $10 to sort this out so stop trying to 'refund' me please. There wasn't a refund offered.

Post the paypal email i need to send the report to and ill do it. Im trying to have a fresh start on NGU atm and i dont want it ruined by this

Plus if i send it and paypal give u ur money back i get my vbux back?
09-04-2010, 10:27 AM #18
Post the paypal email i need to send the report to and ill do it. Im trying to have a fresh start on NGU atm and i dont want it ruined by this

Plus if i send it and paypal give u ur money back i get my vbux back?

Of course you'll get your vBux back as long as I get my money. I'm looking into how you can contact PayPal (seems to be a small issue without an account), I'll let you know ASAP when I find out.
09-04-2010, 10:30 AM #19
Of course you'll get your vBux back as long as I get my money. I'm looking into how you can contact PayPal (seems to be a small issue without an account), I'll let you know ASAP when I find out.

ok gr8! I have an unverified 1 if that helps? Look here: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo