08-02-2010, 08:57 PM #1
.Robot
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I bought an account from Laney

I payed 900k vBux for it. I logged on to it and it had no live left. I told him and he told me it was an Irish account. We proceeded to talk about getting Irish codes. After I tried to look for codes I asked for a refund. He said no. He never said it was an Irish account BEFORE the payment, he told me it was An Irish account AFTER I made the payment.

I don't have anything against Laney, I just want a refund

I asked for a refund because it is very inconvenient for me.

Here are the screenshots

[img][IMG]https://i32.tinypic.com/2hx6aoi.png[/img][/IMG]

[img][IMG]https://i30.tinypic.com/2qia25t.png[/img][/IMG]
08-02-2010, 11:23 PM #2
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Laney has 24 hours to reply.
08-02-2010, 11:46 PM #3
Laney
Ex-Staff
Right heres the deal, i said this is Fionns account, (before transaction) if mods have access to PMs via SB archive then u can check that, anyway, i then said its an irish account, he said, will that make a big difference, i then said, you may need irish codes,
after he said "i want a refund, i cant find any codes" but has edited that line to say "hey if i cant find anyone to give sell me a membership code, i want a refund"

me saying immediatly after "UK codes work too" doesnt match the line he has edited (evidence against edit) and if he talks in the SB, i can get edivdence of this if its in history, anyway, he also owes me another 200k by wednesday as he said he would have that, and i will be giving him a 48 hour code, i am amazed that he had the nerve to edit his shout to try and get his money back, aswell as this, he has been on the account, has and therefore, can steal the account back *i think* upon me changing the password, as it is the windows live ID and he can access that via computer, and "toy" with the recovery questions.

i hope you understand that this is a malicious attempt to steal the account and to try and get me infracted or something, i just am someone selling an account that is no use to me.

i never told him the account had membership, i told him he would have it when he payed me the outstanding 200,000 vbux, and i would give him 48 hours (thus having membership!

i hope you see my point of the story ill catch u later!
08-03-2010, 12:03 AM #4
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Originally posted by Laney View Post
Right heres the deal, i said this is Fionns account, (before transaction) if mods have access to PMs via SB archive then u can check that, anyway, i then said its an irish account, he said, will that make a big difference, i then said, you may need irish codes,
after he said "i want a refund, i cant find any codes" but has edited that line to say "hey if i cant find anyone to give sell me a membership code, i want a refund"

me saying immediatly after "UK codes work too" doesnt match the line he has edited (evidence against edit) and if he talks in the SB, i can get edivdence of this if its in history, anyway, he also owes me another 200k by wednesday as he said he would have that, and i will be giving him a 48 hour code, i am amazed that he had the nerve to edit his shout to try and get his money back, aswell as this, he has been on the account, has and therefore, can steal the account back *i think* upon me changing the password, as it is the windows live ID and he can access that via computer, and "toy" with the recovery questions.

i hope you understand that this is a malicious attempt to steal the account and to try and get me infracted or something, i just am someone selling an account that is no use to me.

i never told him the account had membership, i told him he would have it when he payed me the outstanding 200,000 vbux, and i would give him 48 hours (thus having membership!

i hope you see my point of the story ill catch u later!

Laney is a very loyal member, although there is no definite evidence, I can see what he is saying. Laney has gained nothing extra from this, he sold his account and received his payment of vbux. I remember fionn raffling this account off and a lot of people know fionn and that he's from the UK.
08-03-2010, 12:05 AM #5
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
OK Laney let's wait for a response now m8.
08-03-2010, 12:16 AM #6
Laney
Ex-Staff
Originally posted by The
Laney is a very loyal member, although there is no definite evidence, I can see what he is saying. Laney has gained nothing extra from this, he sold his account and received his payment of vbux. I remember fionn raffling this account off and a lot of people know fionn and that he's from the UK.

fletcher won it and i brought for like 1.3 million vbuxx, and thanks for seeing my side of the story
08-03-2010, 12:29 AM #7
.Robot
Banned
Ok, im here. I know Laney is a very trustworthy member. He told me it was an irish account
after I paid. I did tell him I will pay him 200k vBux. I didnt change the info to the account, infact, i never even recovered it, I used Xbox.com.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Garf
OK Laney let's wait for a response now m8.

Ok, im here
08-03-2010, 12:42 AM #8
Laney
Ex-Staff
you have not made a loss at all, and by editing your shout, it prooves you were wrong, and i know i have no SOLID evidence, i wouldnt lie, i have been at the site longer and i have proven trustworthy You must login or register to view this content. and who knows if you used xbox.com or not, you can still se the account information, also, you have no proof that you havent recovered it, i can prove that i dont have the profile and i do not want it back, i have no need for it as i have my own profile. -Robot- asked me for the account after i said i was selling. anyway, i'd like to see what Robot has to say now...
Last edited by Laney ; 08-03-2010 at 12:49 AM.
08-03-2010, 12:46 AM #9
.Robot
Banned
you have not made a loss at all, and by editing your shout, it prooves you were wrong, and i know i have no SOLID evidence, i wouldnt lie, i have been at the site longer and i have proven trustworthy You must login or register to view this content. and who knows if you used xbox.com or not, you can still se the account information, also, you have no proof that you havent recovered it, i can prove that i dont have the profile and i do not want it back, i have no need for it as i have my own profile. -Robot- asked me for the account after i said i was selling. anyway, i'd like to see what Robot has to say now...

By editing my shout, do you mean photoshopping it?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

And btw, i asked "Anyone here selling a good XBL account?" You never said you were selling it
08-03-2010, 12:57 AM #10
Laney
Ex-Staff
you double clicked it and changed the message, also, u asked the shoutbox if any1 was selling, i didnt say, "selling xbox acc" here are Proof Pics of me not having the account on my system....
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

as you can see, the account "NGU Fionn" isnt on my list.
only mine and 4 of my modded gamertags.
Sorry for quality, taken with my webcam
Last edited by Laney ; 08-03-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo