08-08-2010, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A week ago, I sold a PSN account to You must login or register to view this content.. I sold the account to him for 5 Million vBux. We both agreed that he would pay everything he had at that moment, then pay off the rest over time. He paid about 3 Mil. on the spot and claimed that he was raffling a couple of items which would help him get the rest of the vBux.

So I handed over the information, and He got onto the account just fine, he asked me if he could change the information to the account, I said "sure no problem it's all yours now". So he changed the information to the account to his liking. Now I told him about 10 times if anything had ever happened to the account, to talk to me, and that I would Refund him all of his vBux. And one day when I was at work, he got on NGU without even consulting me, and immediately posted 2 threads in the dispute section claiming I was a scammer and I gave him wrong info.

So I had to refund him at work, (obviously because I didn't have time to argue). Then I realized: He was just lying about that to get his vBux back and to keep the account. it's obvious because they closed the raffles, so he can't get the vBux! So as soon as I got home, I opened a dispute thread, however no mod was around to see, (but i'm sure the mods can validate this). I exposed him for trying to steal the account, by falsely accusing me of giving him wrong information, and then trying to take back the vBux which were rightfully mine. So after a little back and forth arguing, He eventually cracked and he said:

You must login or register to view this content.

There is one problem with what he said though: He claimed that the information I gave him was wrong, however he clearly got onto the account the day I sold it to him, so If he claimed that the password or e-mail was wrong, it was his own personal error.

He did refund the vBux back, however he spent about 400,000 (as you can see by the name change and other things..) of the vBux I gave him earlier, so now he owes me about 2,900,000 vBux.

Now in order to avoid me having to do what i'm doing now, I wanted to clearly talk to him, so we could have figured out a concise way of finishing the deal. I suggested the best options to deal with this whole situation, as shown below.

You must login or register to view this content.

And I thought all of the suggested options were reasonable, but apparently they weren't to him. Anyways, I have a feeling he is lying about giving the account away, and I would like the mods to either give him an infraction for scamming, or I would like him to actually man up and pay the rest of the vBux he owes me. -Gecko-, the options are still here, quit being immature/childish and trying to get out of a deal. If you start something, let's finish it like adults.
08-08-2010, 07:22 PM #29
Originally posted by Gecko
whatever im done .... not dealing with this the kid as it back now bybye

im gonna play MW2 now if you wanna play with me fine but other than that bye

That's typical of you to run away when I'm trying to resolve this.
08-08-2010, 07:23 PM #30
add my psn x_touch_x
08-08-2010, 07:25 PM #31
Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
Matt admitted he stole the account in this thread. I just saw that.

Right here: You must login or register to view this content.

add my psn x_touch_x

I don't want to play MW2. Quit being immature and just man up. Pay the vBux. It's not my fault you gave the account away. Completely your problem. But when you bought that we had a commitment.
08-08-2010, 07:28 PM #32
Jamesyy
OG? No? ok.
Originally posted by another user
whatever im done .... not dealing with this the kid as it back now bybye

im gonna play MW2 now if you wanna play with me fine but other than that bye

I don't know if this will help but Gecko always play on x_touch_x i've never seen him on another acc.
08-08-2010, 07:29 PM #33
Originally posted by hi
I don't want to play MW2. Quit being immature and just man up. Pay the vBux. It's not my fault you gave the account away. Completely your problem. But when you bought that we had a commitment.

nope im not paying anymore ill take my infraction instead because im not paying for something i dont have Smile

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Emphasize View Post
I don't know if this will help but Gecko always play on x_touch_x i've never seen him on another acc.

thank you James i never am on another accoutni gave the account back awhile ago so bye
08-08-2010, 07:31 PM #34
nope im not paying anymore ill take my infraction instead because im not paying for something i dont have Smile

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

So be it. This could have ended way better than this, have you just given me the account back, I could have refunded 2 Million.
08-08-2010, 07:36 PM #35
Vanitas
Retired
I have given Matt a non-expiring 2 point infraction for scamming a user of his PSN account, and Gecko has gotten a 1 point infraction for flaming,

The following 3 users say thank you to Vanitas for this useful post:

-Garf-, Alekz, Slur

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo