08-08-2010, 06:20 PM #1
Slur
~nice guys finish last
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the last straw. I have givin him a week to reply, and he still hasn't. He's logged in every day, read my messages, and ignore them.
Scammer NGU Name: XiPwnX
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I had more but didn't do "Save in sent". They were the ones where I toldh im to reply or I was reporting. I didn't tell him he was reporting until yesterday.

When did this happen: A week ago to now.

How did you purchase:THIS is how it happened. I opened a thread saying I was buying an account with all titles and emblems, and he sends me a PM with a free account. It works, and I'm like awesome! He said he doesn't use the PS3 any more. So then It's really hard to level up and I seek help, he PMs me again and says I'll help you out, my friend has 3 PS3s! So I say okay, give him user and pass, and when I get back he changes it. He says "Calm down, I'll give it back", and I say okay. Then e told me he was done, but won't give me details. Every day of the week I ask for them back, he logs in, reads my messages, and logs out. I can't get in contact with him. I have much personal business on this account, my credit card was linked to it, and I had numorus friends that I forgot the name of that I would like to add. XiPwnX is a nice guy and talks to me, but this IS a scam. In my definition of a scam is taking something without the other person agreeing/robbing them. This IS scamming. I don't want him infracted, I just want my account back. He has no use for it. His time zone is 5 hours after mine, but I stay up all night waiting for him to reply. If an admin could also get in touch with Predetorz, and ask him for the DOB and Secret Question of the account "MVPxAssasin", it would be much appreciated.

Did you;
Kinda trade, I guess.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes, every day of the week.

If yes, What did they say?:- Not reply.

Other comments:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo