08-16-2010, 09:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: GoodFellah
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 1/08/10- 16/08/10

How did you purchase: Vbux?

How much?: 3.5mil vbux

Did you;
- Buy 2 ps3 games for 3.5mil vbux
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Nop
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Last edited by Quickflash ; 08-16-2010 at 11:44 AM.
08-21-2010, 05:25 PM #11
Originally posted by Quickflash View Post
If you sent them off you should have a recipet of some sort of proof you sent them? and Ive had no games delivered.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Thanks Upside Down Happy

That was like 5 weeks ago or something. I thought you're a trustworthy (person since you're on the golden list) and didn't thought I need proof so I threw it away. If you didn't give me a wrong adress the games should have arrived weeks ago.. I'm pretty ****ing sure you received them but just want your vBux back too.
08-21-2010, 05:27 PM #12
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by GoodFellah View Post
That was like 5 weeks ago or something. I thought you're a trustworthy (person since you're on the golden list) and didn't thought I need proof so I threw it away. If you didn't give me a wrong adress the games should have arrived weeks ago.. I'm pretty ****ing sure you received them but just want your vBux back too.

What is the tracking number?
08-21-2010, 05:34 PM #13
soryy for posting here but you get a tracking number in your email or on a reciept

i went throught this already :(
08-21-2010, 05:41 PM #14

For 1 It was around 2 weeks ago 16/08/10 2. Why would you throw the only thing proving you sent them :wtf:
Originally posted by Spartan
What is the tracking number?

Originally posted by Mirrage
soryy for posting here but you get a tracking number in your email or on a reciept

i went throught this already :(
08-22-2010, 06:53 AM #15
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME

Look without proof you are screwed. You need to find a tracking number or some other proof of sending.

I will give you 48 hours to have a search around then this dispute will resume. Bare in mind tho that if/once fully proven your ban will be permanent since you have only just finished a 5 day ban.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

Quickflash
08-24-2010, 06:24 PM #16
Originally posted by Garf
Look without proof you are screwed. You need to find a tracking number or some other proof of sending.

I will give you 48 hours to have a search around then this dispute will resume. Bare in mind tho that if/once fully proven your ban will be permanent since you have only just finished a 5 day ban.

Still no reply from him :\
08-29-2010, 04:25 PM #17
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Still no reply from him :\

He has 24 hours to provide the tracking number.
08-29-2010, 04:32 PM #18
Originally posted by Garf

Originally posted by Spartan
He has 24 hours to provide the tracking number.

Not in any rush but he has had i think 7 days since the begining of Garf's 2 days to find it and Reply Upside Down Happy
08-29-2010, 04:33 PM #19
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Not in any rush but he has had i think 7 days since the begining of Garf's 2 days to find it and Reply Upside Down Happy

Its in-case he has sent the tracking number to Garf.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo