08-25-2010, 05:56 PM #1
matsmcfly
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); made a deal with the guy (psn: scouseholmesy) after he psn'd me after seeing a few of my posts on here. We made a deal of KZ2 trophies and batman trophies in exchange for fallout 3 plat which he defaulted on and left me with a fallout 3 plat on dummy account. he later got in touch again and agreed to gameshare a psn title in exchange for one set of trophies which he did not do. I kept signing in every ten minutes (just incase he was going to download some psn stuff and forget about my trophies) and not heard from him since. 100% scammer do not trust! I have a bunch of his psn messages that i can forward to you if any further proof is required

cheers
matsmcfly

The following user thanked matsmcfly for this useful post:

ZoneHD
08-25-2010, 07:16 PM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Please use the correct dispute layout.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-25-2010, 07:34 PM #3
matsmcfly
Bounty hunter
My apologies - i didnt know there was a dispute format to use; see below for my updated dispute

Scammer NGU Name: scouseholmesy-
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: The proof I have are a bunch of PSN messages

When did this happen: over the past week or so (15/08 - 25/08 )

How did you purchase: initial deal was plat for plat, counter deal was game share for trophies - he defaulted on both occassions

How much?: N/A

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? see below

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- see below

Other comments: no purchase made, deal was agreed and the person in question defaulted, we then agreed on a trade for half of the trophies that we had initially agreed upon but he defaulted again. we he said he was going to sync trophies I waited 15 minutes each time and then logged back into my account with the aim of disrupting his downloads if he was planning on gamesharing with me without syncing up any trophies in return - this continued for ~ 1 hr until the person in question became abusive as he wasnt able to download a psn game of mine (due to me logging in).

P.S. I have a record of the users psn messages that can be forwarded to any interested parties
Last edited by matsmcfly ; 08-25-2010 at 08:26 PM.
08-25-2010, 08:43 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
08-27-2010, 06:55 AM #5
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
If the user doesn't reply within the next 24 hours, he will be infracted for scamming.
09-02-2010, 05:33 AM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
User has been infracted. - You must login or register to view this content.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo