08-30-2010, 02:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He Scammed Me out of a youtube account i bought off him

Profile Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: Below

When did this happen: Just Last Night (UK)

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $8

Did you;
- Buy? YES
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- 15$ wow ok? I guest i have to do it this way. I still have an email to change that youtubes password. So basicly i change the password right now or we will work something out and get something out of it . Ill give you an gametuts account VIP. Worth 10$ and ill help you on your regular youtube.

Other comments:

+dA.David S9
why nope i want it

Wilson006 ?
15$ wow ok? I guest i have to do it this way. I still have an email to change that youtubes password. So basicly i change the password right now or we will work something out and get something out of it . Ill give you an gametuts account VIP. Worth 10$ and ill help you on your regular youtube.

+dA.David S9
wow so you would scam me becuase you want the account when you sold it and if you can help out on a account why dont you make a new one and do one

Wilson006 ?
Im sorry friend. Hope we can let this one go.

+dA.David S9
what you meen ?
08-31-2010, 02:14 PM #11
Yeah sure add my MSN:
[email][email protected][/email]
08-31-2010, 03:34 PM #12
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Wilson006
You scammed me! I traded my youtube account for his 8 bucks. Few days later i seen that my money was gone. So i guest he file an complaint on me on my paypal for (NO) reason why and got his money back with out me knowning. So i contacted (google) and got my account back. Now hes trying to make some fake lie that i did something wroung. I posted an account for ViP to sell in the fourms. To be honest im really confused whats been going on.

You have 24 hours to refund the user or give the account back.
09-01-2010, 05:37 AM #13
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
User has been infracted for scamming. Try disputing your payment over paypal.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo