09-02-2010, 04:50 PM #1
Slur
~nice guys finish last
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Soreno99
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: Will upload pics soon.

When did this happen: Last Night

How did you purchase: Paypal

How much?: $150.

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- Say pay me or I'll report.

Other comments: This is how it happened. I offered to buy M40A3xPredatorXx from him for $150. I told him to go first as he has no feedback and has been accused of scamming before. He says okay, and gives me wrong email and pass around 5 times. Then when he finally gets it right, I log in, and say it's fine, log out and go to paypal.com. But then he kept nagging me did you send it? did you send it? So I though somethings up. I went back to playstation.com and tried to log in, but it said incorrect username or password. I discussed this with him and even he admitted he was trying to scam, to get me to log in, say it's okay, log out, send money, then he changes. This is all obvious.
09-06-2010, 11:11 PM #11
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Originally posted by soreno99 View Post
lol this should've been closed 3 days ago.. he posted on 2nd its the 6th he has no proof.

You are sad. You're a sad little scammer. I have a bunch of people that know you're a scammer. You clearly state in your thread "I gave him pass, then changed it to make sure he doesn't."

The whole point of me logging in is to make sure it's right. If you look around a bit, you'll see other people caught him scamming. I honestly cannot post proof but my accusations are right.

And besides. Isn't admitting to the crime proof enough?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by soreno99 View Post
lol this should've been closed 3 days ago.. he posted on 2nd its the 6th he has no proof.

You are sad. You're a sad little scammer. I have a bunch of people that know you're a scammer. You clearly state in your thread "I gave him pass, then changed it to make sure he doesn't."

The whole point of me logging in is to make sure it's right. If you look around a bit, you'll see other people caught him scamming. I honestly cannot post proof but my accusations are right.

And besides. Isn't admitting to the crime proof enough?
09-09-2010, 05:45 AM #12
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Sorry, but without any proof there is nothing i can do.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo