09-07-2010, 12:58 AM #1
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Pur3 Bu113tz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

The deal was him downloading 15 files from Sharecash without a premium account, and I paying him $5.

Proof:

Proof he downloaded files, but with a premium account.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of payment:

PM messaging, and he claiming he completed surveys:

Paypal messaging, and he claiming "it wasn't mentioned"

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: Paypal money.

How much?: $5

Did you;
- Buy? <-----
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He was online, but he ignored me.

Other comments:
I disputed the payment over paypal, we can sort this mess if he refunds the money, then everyone is happy.

He also lied, he told me that he did surveys for the files, when he used a premium account then he said "That wasn't mentioned"
Last edited by SupaTrollioBros ; 09-07-2010 at 01:36 AM.
09-07-2010, 01:34 AM #2
Vanitas
Retired
Contacted user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-07-2010, 02:14 AM #3
RetroSpect
Bowls 'n Blunts
I was not looking for any problems. I somehow got in a big mess with everything.

I found a sharecash premium account so I decided to provide service and help people download files.
I was not aware that I would be accused of fraud for helping someone.
All points and money will be refunded to everyone, and I have no reason not too.

Secondly, I made a dispute on an xbox 360 modded lobby, because I paid by paypal and lobby hoster did not contact me.

I made the dispute in the afternoon, and in the evening I contacted another member who was a co-host or something in that same lobby. I got into the lobby and posted in the dispute that it was solved. I thought I was being scammed before, and I resolved the issue.

Now, to the issue on sharecash.
I don't understand why the users didn't get money because I downloaded their files and provided them with proof.

Once again, I will provide full refunds, and I am confused with all the problems I may have caused.

If you might see, I am facing a lot of problems as well with all this crap.

I have refunded Headshotmasta just now, and I will refund the vBux.

This has been a huge mis-understanding and I just want to clear things up.

-Bull3tz
09-07-2010, 02:17 AM #4
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
Originally posted by Pur3
I was not looking for any problems. I somehow got in a big mess with everything.

I found a sharecash premium account so I decided to provide service and help people download files.
I was not aware that I would be accused of fraud for helping someone.
All points and money will be refunded to everyone, and I have no reason not too.

Secondly, I made a dispute on an xbox 360 modded lobby, because I paid by paypal and lobby hoster did not contact me.

I made the dispute in the afternoon, and in the evening I contacted another member who was a co-host or something in that same lobby. I got into the lobby and posted in the dispute that it was solved. I thought I was being scammed before, and I resolved the issue.

Now, to the issue on sharecash.
I don't understand why the users didn't get money because I downloaded their files and provided them with proof.

Once again, I will provide full refunds, and I am confused with all the problems I may have caused.

If you might see, I am facing a lot of problems as well with all this crap.

I have refunded Headshotmasta just now, and I will refund the vBux.

This has been a huge mis-understanding and I just want to clear things up.

-Bull3tz

Wow thanks for the fast reply. If you download with a premium account, you don't do the survey, therefore the uploader is not paid.

I checked my paypal account, he refunded, it's all good now.
09-07-2010, 02:19 AM #5
RetroSpect
Bowls 'n Blunts
No problem man.. I just don't understand why the hell you didnt get paid. But I just saw you wrote that if you have a premium account they dont get paid.

Im sorry about everything, and all the fuss we have caused, as well as some others.
Sorry for disturbing NGU's peace.

-Bull3tz
09-07-2010, 02:21 AM #6
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
Originally posted by Pur3
No problem man.. I just don't understand why the hell you didnt get paid. But I just saw you wrote that if you have a premium account they dont get paid.

Im sorry about everything, and all the fuss we have caused, as well as some others.
Sorry for disturbing NGU's peace.

-Bull3tz

I'll send you some vBux for being so kind =D
So... mind about downloading ShareCash files without premium account?
09-07-2010, 02:22 AM #7
RetroSpect
Bowls 'n Blunts
mmmm.. I've only done it it once to get the premium account, but I'll try one link and see if I can download it..

-Bull3tz
09-07-2010, 02:26 AM #8
RetroSpect
Bowls 'n Blunts
mhmmm.. I guess it did..

I refunded all people involved for full amounts.

If anyone else has any problems with me, please do respond... I want to clear this shit off the floor.

Mod close. Dispute solved
Last edited by RetroSpect ; 09-07-2010 at 03:52 AM.
09-07-2010, 05:35 AM #9
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Dispute resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo