09-07-2010, 04:13 PM #1
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: Screamo
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
wtf?

When did this happen: About two weeks ago, We agreed to do 3 day shipping and I still havent got my item.

How did you purchase: We traded.

How much?: I traded him an Xbox 360 with accessories for his Ipod touch.

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Ive tried to contact him numerous times, but he doesnt seem interested in resolving the problem. He said he shipped it but they must have lost it, but yet when i asked the PO if he shipped anything out to me they said he hadnt.

Other comments: The point of me opening this is because he doesnt seem interested in solving the problem which leads me to believe he didnt ship in the first place, I know If something happened like this with something I supposedly shipped i'd do all I could to fix it.
09-07-2010, 05:18 PM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply.
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM #3
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Spartan asked me to post the tracking number pictures, so here they are.

09-07-2010, 05:41 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by xOtaku
Spartan asked me to post the tracking number pictures, so here they are.

Once Screamo replies I'll ask him for his tracking number.

Thanks again.
09-09-2010, 02:44 AM #5
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
Umm.. I don't know why I am being accused of scamming. I don't reply because I haven't been on the computer in over a week. I have the paper they gave me with the tracking number so I will post the number when I find it... If I will be accused of scamming because the post office lost it then this is bullshit because I sent my ipod touch. I really don't care if he got it or not tbh. I got my xbox and I sent my ipod I did everything right, so you can ban me if you want, I will post whatever proof I find, but this is bullshit...
P.S. my mom was in the hospital.. I can show the medical documents if you want.. Sick people...

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Oh, we remodeled my house, the paper is long gone im not gonna bother looking for it.. And since I don't have that you can ban me.. Because I won't be able to prove it any other way, and apparently you won't take my word for it. So ban me... apparently i am a "scammer". Wow.
09-09-2010, 05:17 AM #6
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Screamo View Post
Umm.. I don't know why I am being accused of scamming. I don't reply because I haven't been on the computer in over a week. I have the paper they gave me with the tracking number so I will post the number when I find it... If I will be accused of scamming because the post office lost it then this is bullshit because I sent my ipod touch. I really don't care if he got it or not tbh. I got my xbox and I sent my ipod I did everything right, so you can ban me if you want, I will post whatever proof I find, but this is bullshit...
P.S. my mom was in the hospital.. I can show the medical documents if you want.. Sick people...

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Oh, we remodeled my house, the paper is long gone im not gonna bother looking for it.. And since I don't have that you can ban me.. Because I won't be able to prove it any other way, and apparently you won't take my word for it. So ban me... apparently i am a "scammer". Wow.

Then do something to resolve the problem and get it done with.
09-09-2010, 05:37 AM #7
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

Unless you find the tracking number, you will be infracted.
09-09-2010, 08:24 PM #8
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
Nah i really don't care about looking through piles of papers so just infract me lol.
09-09-2010, 08:34 PM #9
AgentJon
Former Staff
Grrrrrrh why can't I groan this shit.
09-09-2010, 08:39 PM #10
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Nah i really don't care about looking through piles of papers so just infract me lol.

You realize if you get infracted for this its a perma ban?
All im wanting you to do is help resolve the problem with the post office if you actually shipped it.
Your the only one that can resolve it.
Last edited by Otaku Buster ; 09-09-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo