09-19-2010, 03:09 AM #1
Mikesike
T3h Ep1c Pwnz0r 0f n00bz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i wanted to buy a Challenge lobby. We wait a lil while until my Friend gets back to get his PSN card (20$ PSN). So we send the code and he says ok lemme go make sure its legit and backs out. so he messages us back and says it wasnt a valid code... we checked the code like 5 times, we sent the right code, so we message him back on PSN saying Wow you scammed me right? and he replys no. So he goes back on PSN and we messaged him again. No response, its been like 3 hours and he will not reply to us...

he scammed us. His PSN is: DivyBc and his thread is located here: You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2010, 08:43 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Please use the correct layout. - You must login or register to view this content.

Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
09-19-2010, 08:00 PM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Spartan
Please use the correct layout. - You must login or register to view this content.

Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

yehh listen up here i have made these lobby yeh so ok thats fine im from scotland (glasgow to be presice) and he gave me a usa psn code which does not work in the UK which means im not a scammer
09-19-2010, 08:05 PM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Mikesike View Post

Reply .
09-20-2010, 07:45 PM #5
Mikesike
T3h Ep1c Pwnz0r 0f n00bz
I know that, but now when i tried to redeem the code it said it was already redeemed/ not valid, him and i are the only ones who had that code and it wont work for me, sorry for the late reply, i have been sick all this weekend and had school today Not Happy or Sad

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Spartan
Reply .

replied above, sorry :P i didnt see his post
09-20-2010, 07:51 PM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Xx View Post
yehh listen up here i have made these lobby yeh so ok thats fine im from scotland (glasgow to be presice) and he gave me a usa psn code which does not work in the UK which means im not a scammer

Can you just invite him to a challenge lobby. It only takes a few minutes for him to get his challenges, and we can resolve this dispute?
09-20-2010, 08:10 PM #7
Mikesike
T3h Ep1c Pwnz0r 0f n00bz
I dont really need the lobby anymore, i already got into Derrektrotters free one, can i give it to one of my mates? I mainly posted this thread to protect other members incase he was just scamming people, sorry to bother you Spartan.
09-20-2010, 08:15 PM #8
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
I dont really need the lobby anymore, i already got into Derrektrotters free one, can i give it to one of my mates? I mainly posted this thread to protect other members incase he was just scamming people, sorry to bother you Spartan.

Do you mind if i close this thread then? I have no proof who used the card.
09-20-2010, 09:32 PM #9
Mikesike
T3h Ep1c Pwnz0r 0f n00bz
i guess... :/ just hope he doesnt scam anyone else
09-21-2010, 05:24 AM #10
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
i guess... :/ just hope he doesnt scam anyone else

I'll keep an eye on him. :y:

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.