09-24-2010, 08:48 PM #1
xpyash
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Wildhare
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:2 weeks later-this time we alway taking about it

How did you purchase:2o $

How much?:1 plat

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:--He saying I scam Him!

Other comments:U can read what on photos...He always sayng other sings on ather days...mods-guys help!
Ps.That scam report from my brother (PSN ISad Awesomestyler_ua)
09-26-2010, 04:48 PM #20
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by xpyash View Post
I see us.ps.com but i dont found customer support..

You must login or register to view this content.
09-29-2010, 08:43 PM #21
xpyash
Climbing up the ladder
UPDATE
Sony doesnt say anyth//but. Spartan.u can see 100 proof.he says.the casr is fake!And now he says thats card must be valid!
09-29-2010, 11:18 PM #22
Hallo everybody, my name is Constantine, I am 28 years. I am a grown man fellow, Man. Styler_ua my psn nickname. Xryash my bro, for which I am sure on 100% will not bring lie. In my friends many respected people in the world PS3, and among them, I am known as a honest and good man, have excellent reputation on other forums. Here card with my type:

At first I did not think that contacted with a child, trusted him. I talk about Wildhare, he said that wants to purchase for me platinum of WET after 20$ PSN card.
I restrained the word, and in a flow 5 minutes, sync to him platinum in WET. He gave me incorrect psn card code, it is impossible it was to trust!

I give proof of his reports:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I say want me two send the code in psn.
He said him:

He gave me incorrect psn code.
Here he talks to lie, that understands nothing!
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Proves to be correct:

Acknowledged:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Then he disappeared from on-line, and on his akaunte, began to play in Bc2 his friend, and wrote this:

Here that I will say. He deceived very insolently, giving me a code from the used card. I did not want to write, but since saw this theme, did not survive:
He wanted from me to do the deceived deceiver

Not money here main, main honour and dignity. I come forward for justice on a forum, and in life. I write to warn all here, that with Wildhare did not have business, he is a liar. Recently here were theme, where he deceived a man also, game of MW2 COD. He got used so to do.

ATTENTION: Wildhare LIE :( and please Help!
Last edited by Constantine 27 ; 09-30-2010 at 04:46 AM.
09-30-2010, 06:54 AM #23
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Constantine
Hallo everybody, my name is Constantine, I am 28 years. I am a grown man fellow, Man. Styler_ua my psn nickname. Xryash my bro, for which I am sure on 100% will not bring lie. In my friends many respected people in the world PS3, and among them, I am known as a honest and good man, have excellent reputation on other forums. Here card with my type:

At first I did not think that contacted with a child, trusted him. I talk about Wildhare, he said that wants to purchase for me platinum of WET after 20$ PSN card.
I restrained the word, and in a flow 5 minutes, sync to him platinum in WET. He gave me incorrect psn card code, it is impossible it was to trust!

I give proof of his reports:
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

I say want me two send the code in psn.
He said him:

He gave me incorrect psn code.
Here he talks to lie, that understands nothing!

Proves to be correct:

Acknowledged:

Then he disappeared from on-line, and on his akaunte, began to play in Bc2 his friend, and wrote this:

Here that I will say. He deceived very insolently, giving me a code from the used card. I did not want to write, but since saw this theme, did not survive:
He wanted from me to do the deceived deceiver

Not money here main, main honour and dignity. I come forward for justice on a forum, and in life. I write to warn all here, that with Wildhare did not have business, he is a liar. Recently here were theme, where he deceived a man also, game of MW2 COD. He got used so to do.

ATTENTION: Wildhare LIE :( and please Help!

Please create a new thread.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Originally posted by wildhare View Post
i did not scamm him he scammed me

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

i already told u the situation spartengunney remember. i gave his BROTHER a psn card. n his brother claims its not valid. i know for a fact its valid. so what proof can i show that its valid. n i know styler_ua scammed me. and styler scammed me not you so y doesnt he have his own ngu profile

You have 24 hours to provide a working card.
09-30-2010, 11:01 AM #24
Originally posted by Spartan
Please create a new thread.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

You have 24 hours to provide a working card.

R u kidding ne he scammed me. And I just recently ad a deal over NGU with no problems and he didn't say that the card was fake
09-30-2010, 12:28 PM #25
t recently ad a deal over NGU with no problems and he didn't say that the card was fake

This is no problems a deal at NGU forum?:

You will look here, here direct proof that he lie. About what you?

I swear that tell the truth. Wildhare, you must me 20$ already month, you promised me them to return, and on Sunday, and inheriting weekend. I waited, on what you then answered that a psn card will not be in general. It is needed to be a man to confess, and repay debt people! And to be a little teen liar, very badly. Boys, be very attentive, not have business with Wildhare. I am sorry for a red color
Last edited by Constantine 27 ; 09-30-2010 at 12:53 PM.
09-30-2010, 08:10 PM #26
Originally posted by Constantine
This is no problems a deal at NGU forum?:

You will look here, here direct proof that he lie. About what you?

I swear that tell the truth. Wildhare, you must me 20$ already month, you promised me them to return, and on Sunday, and inheriting weekend. I waited, on what you then answered that a psn card will not be in general. It is needed to be a man to confess, and repay debt people! And to be a little teen liar, very badly. Boys, be very attentive, not have business with Wildhare. I am sorry for a red color

sum1's is on my acc. and it was probally styler sending that msg to himself. duhhhh. n i leterally had a deal yersterday for a psn card for a plat n he had no problem. isnt it a cawencadence that every card that i gave to someone worked except the one that i gave to someone and they dont even their own profile
10-01-2010, 05:53 AM #27
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
sum1's is on my acc. and it was probally styler sending that msg to himself. duhhhh. n i leterally had a deal yersterday for a psn card for a plat n he had no problem. isnt it a cawencadence that every card that i gave to someone worked except the one that i gave to someone and they dont even their own profile

Ok, show me where you bought these PSN cards.
10-01-2010, 01:57 PM #28
Originally posted by Spartan
Ok, show me where you bought these PSN cards.

i got it from walmart but i dont actually have a picture of me buying it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo