10-02-2010, 06:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: AZ-Unit
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuCWs6z4rew[/ame]

Proof of PSN Codes: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of PayPal Money Sent: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:October 1, 2010

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$35

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Traded $35 for $140 PSN. But I only got to redeem only $90 as the other card didn't work. I insist on everyone trying the card code for themselves if they don't believe me. Scam or not?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Directly from a PM "No, its not just now I think you would lie xD. I have done many trades with you, all in which I have given you valid PSN codes. One or two times you have stated one code doesn't work, which quite frankly is a lie as I check all before sending you them. I also checked the code you stated had balance but would not apply, in which case I had provided you with an additional card free of charge, but I was to find out the card you claimed had balance but would not apply had now been used. I am not going to let you keep getting free cards, as they are cheap enough as it is, and I am not giving out free money"

Other comments: We have done transactions before and it all went out smoothly. But this time all the cards worked except 1 $50 PSN Card that shows up but the funds can't be added to my PSN account because it wasn't activated by a store. Then he accuses me that I'm lying about the card not working. I have proof on video that it doesn't work if needed. I would atleast want half my money back as $50 is alot of money.
Last edited by Rizzle808 ; 10-02-2010 at 07:03 AM.
10-02-2010, 08:17 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.
10-02-2010, 08:31 AM #3
This rizzle808 is complaining about someone scamming. Rizzle808 has been scamming people himself. Rizzle808 has been making fake lobbies and accepting peoples money then ignoring them and even laughs about it on his twitter account.
10-02-2010, 08:32 AM #4
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by monster23 View Post
This rizzle808 is complaining about someone scamming. Rizzle808 has been scamming people himself. Rizzle808 has been making fake lobbies and accepting peoples money then ignoring them and even laughs about it on his twitter account.

Link me please.
10-02-2010, 08:38 AM #5
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Rizzle808s fake lobbie he is the true scammer

Link - You must login or register to view this content.
10-02-2010, 08:46 AM #6
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Rizzle808 View Post
Scammer NGU Name: AZ-Unit
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.
Proof:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of PSN Codes: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of PayPal Money Sent: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:October 1, 2010

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$35

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Traded $35 for $140 PSN. But I only got to redeem only $90 as the other card didn't work. I insist on everyone trying the card code for themselves if they don't believe me. Scam or not?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Directly from a PM "No, its not just now I think you would lie xD. I have done many trades with you, all in which I have given you valid PSN codes. One or two times you have stated one code doesn't work, which quite frankly is a lie as I check all before sending you them. I also checked the code you stated had balance but would not apply, in which case I had provided you with an additional card free of charge, but I was to find out the card you claimed had balance but would not apply had now been used. I am not going to let you keep getting free cards, as they are cheap enough as it is, and I am not giving out free money"

Other comments: We have done transactions before and it all went out smoothly. But this time all the cards worked except 1 $50 PSN Card that shows up but the funds can't be added to my PSN account because it wasn't activated by a store. Then he accuses me that I'm lying about the card not working. I have proof on video that it doesn't work if needed. I would atleast want half my money back as $50 is alot of money.

Before i deal with this dispute, inv to me to your challenge lobby. You have been accused of scamming several times.
10-02-2010, 08:56 AM #7
This is another one of rizzle808s lobbies this one is not for money like his other but he makes people think that if they vote for him he will invite them to his fake lobbies

Link - You must login or register to view this content.

I have reported him to paypal just hope the others he has done wrong have done the same its people like him that wreck the name of great sites like this!
10-02-2010, 09:51 AM #8
My friend & I co host. But he just got the YLOD.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Plus if you want to make a report about me. Make your own thread, dont hijack mines.
10-02-2010, 03:12 PM #9
Originally posted by Spartan
Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

I cannot view his video, however, all PSN codes are checked prior to sending to the buyer via the web. You can find the link to login and check the balance below.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have done numerous trades with Rizzle, and most have gone well, however he tries to get more than he paid for every time. Last trade he received three $20 PSN codes, all of which WERE tested by me prior to sending; however, I later received a PM stating that one would not work, so, rather than making a hassle, i gladly gave him another. He applied it, then a day later, he had used the one he stated did NOT work. (FYI- PSN cards that have been used are shown as used if applied on the store URL,and invalid codes show as invalid, feel free to test). He began to believe he could get 'freebie' each time if he stated it would not work, and when he tried it again, I did not feel like letting him continue with his ways. You can gladly try and use the codes that were provided to him in this trade, and prior ones, and they will all show up as already used, and not invalid.

Also, on a side note, monster had messaged me a few days ago stating the proof he has shown here. Rizzle HAS been scamming people lobbies, and he does NOT host. He has asked to get in two of mine on his main PSN (rizzle 80Cool Man (aka Tustin), as well as one ALT; Thus, he CANNOT host himself, and if his friend can 'co-host', why is he contacting me to get into my lobbies? Another great example of his lies found right here in this thread..
10-02-2010, 07:19 PM #10
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Rizzle808 View Post
My friend & I co host. But he just got the YLOD.

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Plus if you want to make a report about me. Make your own thread, dont hijack mines.

So i can't join your lobby and verify it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo