03-14-2011, 10:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently sold this scammer a psn called DiJiTaLGoDz for $40.00 while he was on the account he scammed one of DiJiTaLGoDz real friends, and blammed on me I have proof it was him dude to the fact the actions happend at 12 pm yesterday and I didn't get it back until 3pm. The user threatend to dispute over paypal and call the police if I didn't refund him. DiJiTaLGoDz also talked to him. Still have not changed the psn info since he gave it back.
Scammer NGU Name:Ultimate-Playa
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:Will give mod paypal info for proof camera broke.
When did this happen:Saturday at 3pm. then recieved the account back at 3pm on Sunday.
How did you purchase:
paypal
How much?:
$40.00
Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? We sold over paypal 40$
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
He is saying that it was me who scammed the kid.

Other comments:
Last edited by Gambler.... ; 03-14-2011 at 07:48 PM. Reason: forgo something
03-14-2011, 10:58 PM #11
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
actually, you begged him for the account. i have proof that you begged multiple people for this account. once you got it, you did whatever you wanted with it and then demanded a refund from this non-premium. you co-erced him into refunding you the money, which is unethical and illegal.

you told him if you didn't get a refund you would call the cops on him. ofcourse this guy is going to be scared and refund you.

you paid $40 for the account fair and square.
03-15-2011, 12:11 AM #12
yeah you did threaten to call the cops
Last edited by Gambler.... ; 03-15-2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: forgot
03-15-2011, 07:04 PM #13
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by AceMaJic View Post
yeah you did threaten to call the cops

Yeah and I was wrong. Fair enough I admit that. I was annoyed. You sold my a EBOOT account not a CT glitched account. Of course I am going to want a refund.

(I know it is EBOOT because NextGenAhloic told me and Marios has proof) Everything is sorted now. Why is the dispute still open?
03-15-2011, 07:11 PM #14
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Yeah and I was wrong. Fair enough I admit that. I was annoyed. You sold my a EBOOT account not a CT glitched account. Of course I am going to want a refund.

(I know it is EBOOT because NextGenAhloic told me and Marios has proof) Everything is sorted now. Why is the dispute still open?

What you did was illegal. You took the account, did things that you weren't supposed to, then when you were done, you threatened to call the cops on him.
03-15-2011, 07:31 PM #15
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
What you did was illegal. You took the account, did things that you weren't supposed to, then when you were done, you threatened to call the cops on him.

Wait, what do you mean by done things I was not meant to?
I admit that threating to call the police was definitely out of order and I take that back completely. I understand I am in the wrong BUT he did sell me a EBOOT hacked account and NOT a CT account.

So, in a way we were both wrong although I am worse and I take back my actions completely.
03-15-2011, 07:34 PM #16
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Wait, what do you mean by done things I was not meant to?
I admit that threating to call the police was definitely out of order and I take that back completely. I understand I am in the wrong BUT he did sell me a EBOOT hacked account and NOT a CT account.

So, in a way we were both wrong although I am worse and I take back my actions completely.

You forgot to mention the part about stealing someones account while you were on the 15 prestige account pretending to be someone else.
03-15-2011, 07:35 PM #17
You said it was fraud i never told you it wasnt you offered 40$ for it i just sold it. thats all.
03-15-2011, 07:39 PM #18
Ultimate-Playa
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
You forgot to mention the part about stealing someones account while you were on the 15 prestige account pretending to be someone else.

I forgot? No I didn't. I didn't do it. How can I prove to you that I was not on the account I 'apparently' stole? And what do you mean by 15th account? It was 14th?

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

You said it was fraud i never told you it wasnt you offered 40$ for it i just sold it. thats all.

Wait, are you OK you have your account back now and I have my money back?
03-15-2011, 07:39 PM #19

Is this solved now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo