02-23-2013, 01:37 AM #1
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: OBC (OsamaBinCurry)
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Trophies

Proof: His PSN account and NGU PM's

When did this happen: Thursday

How did you purchase: ?

How much?: /

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <-----
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

I saw the other thread so thought I'd write this before he gets too far. He basically did the same, I sold him a plat, he replied within minutes sending his info straight away. After I had synced he went offline (on NGU) so I thought I'd let him off til tomorrow/today but I've messaged him 3 or 4 times with no reply. He's been online since, and he's still making deals just not paying them.
02-23-2013, 10:23 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Smokin420 View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: OBC (OsamaBinCurry)
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Trophies

Proof: His PSN account and NGU PM's

When did this happen: Thursday

How did you purchase: ?

How much?: /

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <-----
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

I saw the other thread so thought I'd write this before he gets too far. He basically did the same, I sold him a plat, he replied within minutes sending his info straight away. After I had synced he went offline (on NGU) so I thought I'd let him off til tomorrow/today but I've messaged him 3 or 4 times with no reply. He's been online since, and he's still making deals just not paying them.

The user has been permanently banned.
He is ignoring the disputes, I've given him my contact details if he feels like paying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo