07-13-2011, 08:07 PM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Trophy Section. I am requesting the fallowing trophies for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. My USB drive broke so I can't finish using the Ordinary Firmware Trophy Hack and I need a few more trophies.. their really simple to get if you have a USB and will take you all of fifteen minutes. The trophies are:

Off the Grid
Complete 'Just Like Old Times' and 'Endgame' on Veteran Difficulty.

Pit Boss
Run The Pit in 'S.S.D.D.' and finish with a final time under 30 seconds.

The Road Less Traveled
Collect 22 enemy intel items.

Leave No Stone Unturned
Collect 45 enemy intel items.

Desperado
Kill 5 enemies in a row using 5 different weapons or attachments in Single Player or Special Ops.

Drive By
Kill 20 enemies in a row while driving a vehicle in Single Player or Special Ops.

Really not arsed doing these trophies so can someone please do them for me? Their are six trophies so I'll offer 40k per trophy. 300k if you can do all six at once.

These links will help you make easy work of these trophies. You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2011, 09:28 PM #2
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Mr.
Hello Trophy Section. I am requesting the fallowing trophies for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. My USB drive broke so I can't finish using the Ordinary Firmware Trophy Hack and I need a few more trophies.. their really simple to get if you have a USB and will take you all of fifteen minutes. The trophies are:

Off the Grid

Pit Boss

The Road Less Traveled

Leave No Stone Unturned

Desperado
Kill 5 enemies in a row using 5 different weapons or attachments in Single Player or Special Ops.

Drive By
Kill 20 enemies in a row while driving a vehicle in Single Player or Special Ops.

Really not arsed doing these trophies so can someone please do them for me? Their are six trophies so I'll offer 40k per trophy. 300k if you can do all six at once.

These links will help you make easy work of these trophies. You must login or register to view this content.

ill do some of the trophies but not for vbux. ill also do burnout plat for a 20$ eu psn card
07-13-2011, 09:38 PM #3
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by All View Post
ill do some of the trophies but not for vbux. ill also do burnout plat for a 20$ eu psn card

No thank you.
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM #4
maps4890
ア丂刀 ︻デ═一
Originally posted by Mr.
Hello Trophy Section. I am requesting the fallowing trophies for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. My USB drive broke so I can't finish using the Ordinary Firmware Trophy Hack and I need a few more trophies.. their really simple to get if you have a USB and will take you all of fifteen minutes. The trophies are:

Off the Grid

Pit Boss

The Road Less Traveled

Leave No Stone Unturned

Desperado

Drive By

Hi I can do all six for you if you still need them, for 300k. pm me if you are interested.
07-14-2011, 10:38 PM #5
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Plat4Plat is accepted?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo