09-12-2011, 07:55 PM #1
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Game name: Fifa 11
Request: Single Trophy
Details: Cup Glory (Bronze) (Win the cup as a part of an online club)
Type: Legit (Only way of obtaining it)
Payment method: Platinum or PayPal
Other comments: Quick trophy if lucky or very skilled! Might need to be on my PSN to retrieve it.

Game name: Gran Turismo 5
Request: 2 Single Trophies
Details:
Dream Race (Bronze) (Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car.)
GT-R Official Record (Bronze) (Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nurburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07. The record must be achieved in a Time Trial in the Arcade mode version of the car with tires of Sports Hard grade or lower equipped.)
Type: Legit (Only way I know of)
Other comments: Good luck Smile

Reply or PM for with your prices Smile
I'll make sure you get your side of the deal before I get mine, as I'm new on this section.
09-13-2011, 12:58 AM #2
daj0k3r
Dam losers
I can do the GT-R for you. Dream Race would take me a while, unless you already have one of those cars. GT-R will definitely be no problem though.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Game name: Fifa 11
Request: Single Trophy
Details: Cup Glory (Bronze) (Win the cup as a part of an online club)
Type: Legit (Only way of obtaining it)
Other comments: Quick trophy if lucky or very skilled! Might need to be on my PSN to retrieve it.

Game name: Gran Turismo 5
Request: 2 Single Trophies
Details:
Dream Race (Bronze) (Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car.)
GT-R Official Record (Bronze) (Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nurburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07. The record must be achieved in a Time Trial in the Arcade mode version of the car with tires of Sports Hard grade or lower equipped.)
Type: Legit (Only way I know of)
Other comments: Good luck Smile

Reply or PM for with your prices Smile
I'll make sure you get your side of the deal before I get mine, as I'm new on this section.

Sorry I forgot to quote you...
09-13-2011, 09:21 AM #3
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
I can do the GT-R for you. Dream Race would take me a while, unless you already have one of those cars. GT-R will definitely be no problem though.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Sorry I forgot to quote you...

I have a guy already going for those 2, but if he gets stuck or got problems, i'll contact you right away, sounds alright? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo