10-27-2011, 05:20 AM #1
Maguss
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, like alot of people im sure, I am stuck at 97% on this game and I just need the 320 missions complete. I have done about 170 of them. Let me know if you can finish it up for me and what you would want for it. Thanks in advance.
10-27-2011, 05:42 AM #2
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Interesting, we live in the same area Happy I can't start on them right now because my PS3 is down ATM (well the one I do trophies for anyway), but I can do MvsC3 missions in a few hours. Talk to me if you're seriously interested.
10-27-2011, 06:50 AM #3
Maguss
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Interesting, we live in the same area Happy I can't start on them right now because my PS3 is down ATM (well the one I do trophies for anyway), but I can do MvsC3 missions in a few hours. Talk to me if you're seriously interested.

Sent you a PM sir.
10-27-2011, 11:35 AM #4
Maguss
Do a barrel roll!
Still looking for this to be done. Going to sleep for a few hours.
10-27-2011, 11:54 PM #5
Maguss
Do a barrel roll!
Still searching for someone to do this for me, have not found a person yet. Thanks for checking out the thread people and if you know anyone send them my way!
10-28-2011, 12:15 AM #6
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Maguss View Post
Still searching for someone to do this for me, have not found a person yet. Thanks for checking out the thread people and if you know anyone send them my way!

Dude, I told you I can finish those for you. I believe Ichigo does them also. There's another legend here that does them also.
10-28-2011, 12:26 AM #7
Maguss
Do a barrel roll!
I am still looking to get this done, daj0k3r is above my price range so anyone else interested hit me up! Im willing to pay $20 for it.
10-28-2011, 07:51 AM #8
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Originally posted by Maguss View Post
I am still looking to get this done, daj0k3r is above my price range so anyone else interested hit me up! Im willing to pay $20 for it.

the platinum value for this game has gone done. But i think you will not find someone to do it for $20. good luck =)
10-29-2011, 03:02 PM #9
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
the platinum value for this game has gone done. But i think you will not find someone to do it for $20. good luck =)

yea sadly the value decreased drastically when someone was crazy enough to do the platinum for that mega low price put in everyones head it wasnt too hard of a platinum, but anyways yea we came to an agreement and i'll be the one getting his combos done Winky Winky

The following user thanked IchigoTheHollow for this useful post:

Maguss
10-29-2011, 05:47 PM #10
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by IchigoTheHollow View Post
yea sadly the value decreased drastically when someone was crazy enough to do the platinum for that mega low price put in everyones head it wasnt too hard of a platinum, but anyways yea we came to an agreement and i'll be the one getting his combos done Winky Winky

Fortunately, that someone won't be able to do it as easily on Ultimate. Since, Dark Gen essentially got the plat for him on SSF4 and doesn't have any other fighters, I doubt he'll do Ultimate.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 10-29-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo