11-03-2011, 02:18 PM #1
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

I am looking for a few easy games like detuned and any of the 5 minute PSN games (legit). I will pay you via Paypal or Vbux. Post in this thread and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks !

The following 9 users say thank you to Daddy Cool for this useful post:

clitwub, God_Is_7, Gotham_Shadow, RaZoR!, ShadowSoldier36, ShinigamiUzi, wowaka, Xiao Xin, xjinton
11-10-2011, 02:34 AM #20
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Wow that one image you posted really disappoints me that a statement like that could ever be made. Sad, very sad.

Ok mate, well Pacman is now finished Smile I really enjoyed getting to play it again as I LOVE me some Pacman haha

Just PM me whenever something is decided in this situation.
Last edited by NeedaLifeSoon ; 11-10-2011 at 12:36 PM.
11-10-2011, 02:40 AM #21
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by Daddy

Whose account is this? I'm confused because I think I'm trading with him now.
LC?
11-10-2011, 05:32 PM #22
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

I am looking for a few easy games like detuned and any of the 5 minute PSN games (legit). I will pay you via Paypal or Vbux. Post in this thread and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks !

check my shop and we'll work something out Smile i'd prefer paypal
12-06-2011, 10:45 PM #23
A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

Thanks !

if it not already done ill chuck a cod classic plat that accounts way when i finish mine ill pm you when i gotta 1 r2s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo