11-03-2011, 02:18 PM #1
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

I am looking for a few easy games like detuned and any of the 5 minute PSN games (legit). I will pay you via Paypal or Vbux. Post in this thread and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks !

The following 9 users say thank you to Daddy Cool for this useful post:

clitwub, God_Is_7, Gotham_Shadow, RaZoR!, ShadowSoldier36, ShinigamiUzi, wowaka, Xiao Xin, xjinton
11-03-2011, 02:56 PM #2
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Daddy
A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

I am looking for a few easy games like detuned and any of the 5 minute PSN games (legit). I will pay you via Paypal or Vbux. Post in this thread and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks !

count me in for all 3 froggers and maybe a plat or two. ill PM u price

The following user thanked -J- for this useful post:

Daddy Cool
11-03-2011, 06:38 PM #3
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

Thanks !

Really its a great work ,didn't except this from you dude

I wish if i was in UAE so I can give him a free plat :(
11-03-2011, 06:46 PM #4

Thanks !

i can do detuned & my aquarium , checkout my shop...

let me know...
11-03-2011, 08:32 PM #5
USSR
Great Communist Nation
I can get any trophy legit relatively quickly.. PM me for info. Paypal please.
11-03-2011, 09:08 PM #6
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Since your doing this as a gift for a disabled child, I will be willing to do Pacman 100% for free. I am in the giving spirit as it is getting close to the holiday season Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

Xiao Xin, ZeroOo
11-03-2011, 10:34 PM #7
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Since your doing this as a gift for a disabled child, I will be willing to do Pacman 100% for free. I am in the giving spirit as it is getting close to the holiday season Smile

how kind of you...

i am also willing to do detuned for free, since its for a disabled child who got scammed...

but i have one question, if i do detuned for free as a gift for the kid, will i get a referral ?¿?

The following user thanked Xiao Xin for this useful post:

ZeroOo
11-04-2011, 12:03 AM #8
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
Everyone gets a referral. I will message you guys with the info for detuned & Pacman. I don't need anything thats too time consuming so these would do fine. Thanks
11-04-2011, 12:57 AM #9
Starllennium
Bounty hunter
I'll do Afterburner Climax and Linger In Shadows since everything else is taken that I have. Winky Winky
11-04-2011, 02:19 AM #10
Chill
Chad Warden
I could do rag doll kung fu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo