11-21-2011, 03:21 AM #1
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not interested in cash deals, I prefer trades. OFFICIAL FIRMWARE ONLY;

Platinum Games;

EyePet. (DEAL PENDING)
G-Force.
GTA IV (Need Online).
Sonic Unleashed.
Start The Party.
Super Street Fighter IV (DEAL PENDING).
TV Superstar (could provide my save for last few trophies, but UK version of game required).

PSN Games (no plat);

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars
Marvel vs Capcom 2

DLC's required;

Arkham City (Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing DLC).
GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (I still need plat, but also interested in getting the DLC done)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (DLC, I hear it can be OFW glitched).
NFS: Hot Pursuit (Have plat, need DLC).
Resident Evil 5 (Have platinum, need all DLC).
Uncharted 2 (Have platinum, need DLC).
Mafia II (both DLCs).

--

I may also be interested in someone with the US version of GTA4, doing the beat the story within 30 hours trophy for me. My biggest problem with GTA4 is my inability to sit through replaying the game again.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 01-18-2012 at 09:18 AM.
01-17-2012, 09:11 AM #20
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
I agree mate, I've started noticing alot of games people have traded with me seem to be Xploded or Jailbroken. Its in the past, no need to name people, but I'm highly dissapointed to realise these 'trusted' members were sycning hacked filth to my account without telling me. (Or doing it legit like we had agreed in the first place :smhSmile nearly everyones just out for themselves.

does xploder give legit trophy time stamps? just checking as im buying alot of platinums atm :y:
01-17-2012, 09:31 AM #21
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by WASTEDFREEDOM View Post
does xploder give legit trophy time stamps? just checking as im buying alot of platinums atm :y:

No mate, same as OFW all times will be in the same minutes generally. It depends how long/efficiently they are hacking it.
01-17-2012, 12:53 PM #22
WASTEDFREEDOM
WastedWorldWide on Youtube
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
No mate, same as OFW all times will be in the same minutes generally. It depends how long/efficiently they are hacking it.

thanks mate Smile just dont want any on my account Smile
02-19-2012, 08:06 PM #23
Woz
Banned
Originally posted by Man
I'm not interested in cash deals, I prefer trades. OFFICIAL FIRMWARE ONLY;

Platinum Games;

EyePet. (DEAL PENDING)
G-Force.
GTA IV (Need Online).
Sonic Unleashed.
Start The Party.
Super Street Fighter IV (DEAL PENDING).
TV Superstar (could provide my save for last few trophies, but UK version of game required).

PSN Games (no plat);

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars
Marvel vs Capcom 2

DLC's required;

Arkham City (Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing DLC).
GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (I still need plat, but also interested in getting the DLC done)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (DLC, I hear it can be OFW glitched).
NFS: Hot Pursuit (Have plat, need DLC).
Resident Evil 5 (Have platinum, need all DLC).
Uncharted 2 (Have platinum, need DLC).
Mafia II (both DLCs).

--

I may also be interested in someone with the US version of GTA4, doing the beat the story within 30 hours trophy for me. My biggest problem with GTA4 is my inability to sit through replaying the game again.

FOR LBP2 +DLCS, I can do the DLCS for 5$, the whole thing for 10$ You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo