11-21-2011, 03:21 AM #1
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not interested in cash deals, I prefer trades. OFFICIAL FIRMWARE ONLY;

Platinum Games;

EyePet. (DEAL PENDING)
G-Force.
GTA IV (Need Online).
Sonic Unleashed.
Start The Party.
Super Street Fighter IV (DEAL PENDING).
TV Superstar (could provide my save for last few trophies, but UK version of game required).

PSN Games (no plat);

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars
Marvel vs Capcom 2

DLC's required;

Arkham City (Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing DLC).
GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (I still need plat, but also interested in getting the DLC done)
LittleBigPlanet 2 (DLC, I hear it can be OFW glitched).
NFS: Hot Pursuit (Have plat, need DLC).
Resident Evil 5 (Have platinum, need all DLC).
Uncharted 2 (Have platinum, need DLC).
Mafia II (both DLCs).

--

I may also be interested in someone with the US version of GTA4, doing the beat the story within 30 hours trophy for me. My biggest problem with GTA4 is my inability to sit through replaying the game again.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 01-18-2012 at 09:18 AM.
11-21-2011, 03:26 AM #2
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
im also doing uncharted 2 dlc for my account. i also have some people to boost with to. if you wanna boost with us add me
tv superstars You must login or register to view this content.
final fantasy You must login or register to view this content.
eyepet You must login or register to view this content.
wipeout You must login or register to view this content.
GTAIV You must login or register to view this content.
Gforce he offer it at one point You must login or register to view this content.
LBP2 DLC You must login or register to view this content.
hot prusiut dlc You must login or register to view this content.
start the party You must login or register to view this content.
marvel vs capcom i remember some1 offerd this cant find profile i think his psn was Saephiroth
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 11-21-2011 at 04:16 AM.

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Smokin420
01-10-2012, 07:22 PM #3
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Updated. Now that Xploder is available, don't think I'll be fooled into accepting hacked plats as legit.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

Smokin420
01-10-2012, 07:52 PM #4
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Well for Super Street Fighter 4, there's a few people that will do SSF4, but not for trophy trades........ I don't want to burst your bubble or anything like that, but there's a reason why that game is rated one of the highest, as far as difficulty is concerned. You would have to play get five good plats for that game, but that's my opinion.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 01-10-2012 at 08:08 PM.
01-11-2012, 12:01 AM #5
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Well for Super Street Fighter 4, there's a few people that will do SSF4, but not for trophy trades........ I don't want to burst your bubble or anything like that, but there's a reason why that game is rated one of the highest, as far as difficulty is concerned. You would have to play get five good plats for that game, but that's my opinion.

yeah i was going to pm him a while ago but i read he is only interested in trades.
01-11-2012, 05:25 PM #6
Adidascool
1000 Rep! Happy
Originally posted by Man
I'm not interested in cash deals, I prefer trades. OFFICIAL FIRMWARE ONLY;

Platinum Games;

EyePet.
G-Force.
GTA IV.
Sonic Unleashed.
Start The Party.
Super Street Fighter IV (can provide my save, but need a lot done).
TV Superstar (could provide my save for last few trophies, but UK version of game required).

PSN Games (no plat);

Marvel vs Capcom 2

DLC's required;

GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (I still need plat, but also interested in getting the DLC done)
Mafia II (both DLCs).

--

I may also be interested in someone with the US version of GTA4, doing the beat the story within 30 hours trophy for me. My biggest problem with GTA4 is my inability to sit through replaying the game again.

Would you be interested by GTA IV 100% offline and legit (I don't offer online trophies) for $100? Enzo Smile
01-11-2012, 06:07 PM #7
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Man
I'm not interested in cash deals, I prefer trades. OFFICIAL FIRMWARE ONLY;

Platinum Games;

EyePet.
G-Force.
GTA IV.
Sonic Unleashed.
Start The Party.
Super Street Fighter IV (can provide my save, but need a lot done).

PSN Games (no plat);

Marvel vs Capcom 2

DLC's required;

Mafia II (both DLCs).

--

I can do eyepet again but I need to gameshare it then deactivate once i finish .
01-12-2012, 04:39 AM #8
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by Man
Updated. Now that Xploder is available, don't think I'll be fooled into accepting hacked plats as legit.

I agree mate, I've started noticing alot of games people have traded with me seem to be Xploded or Jailbroken. Its in the past, no need to name people, but I'm highly dissapointed to realise these 'trusted' members were sycning hacked filth to my account without telling me. (Or doing it legit like we had agreed in the first place :smhSmile nearly everyones just out for themselves.
01-12-2012, 05:25 AM #9
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
I agree mate, I've started noticing alot of games people have traded with me seem to be Xploded or Jailbroken. Its in the past, no need to name people, but I'm highly dissapointed to realise these 'trusted' members were sycning hacked filth to my account without telling me. (Or doing it legit like we had agreed in the first place :smhSmile nearly everyones just out for themselves.

what happend to the old days flaming the people who offerd cfw trophies :( and maybe getting infraction and thinking we would get banned for having cfw trophies. ever since unspokendream opened his cfw shop everying getting cfw plats (no offense unspokendream).i finnally caved in got a 2 cfw plats today
01-12-2012, 06:51 AM #10
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by HO View Post
what happend to the old days flaming the people who offerd cfw trophies :( and maybe getting infraction and thinking we would get banned for having cfw trophies. ever since unspokendream opened his cfw shop everying getting cfw plats (no offense unspokendream).i finnally caved in got a 2 cfw plats today

You can still flame CFW users if you are buying legit plats and getting hacked in return. If someone tells me they are using xploder and can make the trophies completely legit, then I'd not have a problem with that. I want these finished, I just won't be fooled into accepting hacked while doing legit trades with them.

With the right saves, GTA, Arkham's DLC and even NFS DLC could be made to look completely legit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo