08-14-2012, 04:02 AM #1
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This may sound crazy but I am looking for someone who can help me get UC3 DLC trophies. I know this will take a long time to accomplish so I am looking for someone trustworthy for a long term arrangement.

Payment can be done once the seller reach certain trophy milestones, I'm sure I can work out the details with whoever is interested. Alternately if you have any suggestions on how to make this work, do let me know too.
08-15-2012, 12:33 AM #2
giops3
Bounty hunter
Let me know if you find anyone Cpl_Ghost, I am also interested in finding help with the Uncharted 3 DLC trophies. I also wanted to rant about what a sh%t move this was by Naughty Dog, releasing 50+ DLC trophies 8+ months after the original game's release. I have been done with UC3, anything I have done up to this point doesn't even count.

Naughty Dog can gtfo, this is the LAST time I buy a game from them on launch day for full price to show my support. They have joined the ranks of Bethesda and Rockstar, complete editions at discounted price only!
08-15-2012, 12:40 AM #3
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
the dlc easy but take time ..

i got done all the hard trophies in u3 online i got 80/105

co-op easy just need 2 good players with you to get it ..

online is hard for some ppl and easy for some ..

i may do this for some ppl soon
08-17-2012, 10:57 AM #4
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MaZoNY View Post
the dlc easy but take time ..

i got done all the hard trophies in u3 online i got 80/105

co-op easy just need 2 good players with you to get it ..

online is hard for some ppl and easy for some ..

i may do this for some ppl soon

Awesome to hear Mazony. Please let me know when you are going to offer them, I'll be your first customer.
08-22-2012, 06:57 PM #5
giops3
Bounty hunter
Is there anyone that is offering the Uncharted 3 DLC trophies yet?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo