05-23-2013, 11:28 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

The title is once again developed by Turn 10 Studios. Forza 5 will be a launch title for Xbox One, and more information will be announced at E3.

The latest edition of the highest-rated racing franchise of the past 10 years. Forza Motorsport 5 sets a new bar for racing games. With the power of Xbox and the cloud, no game better delivers the sensation of being behind the wheel. Available exclusively for launch.

I for one am a massive Forza Motorsport fan and I can't wait for this game to come out.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

420, Toke
05-23-2013, 11:37 AM #2
I've always kinda been a fan of Forza, just never played it much since I sold my Xbox. I'd probably buy the new Xbox for the game, but at the moment on racing game terms the PS4 has me drawn in more. Also it's 2013 and they're still using Mclaren F1's in trailers :|
05-23-2013, 12:15 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Sheldon
I've always kinda been a fan of Forza, just never played it much since I sold my Xbox. I'd probably buy the new Xbox for the game, but at the moment on racing game terms the PS4 has me drawn in more. Also it's 2013 and they're still using Mclaren F1's in trailers :|

f1 are the greatest super car ever made. every guy aged 15-25 seen one as a child and jizzed before they hit puberty, thats the newest mclaren which will rivial the veyron, it defines old school vs new school for forza
05-23-2013, 12:22 PM #4
Originally posted by Toke View Post
f1 are the greatest super car ever made. every guy aged 15-25 seen one as a child and jizzed before they hit puberty, thats the newest mclaren which will rivial the veyron, it defines old school vs new school for forza

Is all I have to say.
05-23-2013, 12:31 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race

Is all I have to say.

that is nothing compared to a mclaren f1, and the noble m600> aventador, when the f1 came out only lambo or ferrari that had a chance to catch it was the f40 and it didnt stand a chance
05-23-2013, 01:42 PM #6
Alt
Banned
I'm getting both the Xbox One and the PS4. The PS4 looks to have better racing games and to me looks like the better console.
05-23-2013, 01:47 PM #7
that is nothing compared to a mclaren f1, and the noble m600> aventador, when the f1 came out only lambo or ferrari that had a chance to catch it was the f40 and it didnt stand a chance

I'm not talking about in terms of speed :dumb: I know about cars, I'm not 12. :dumb: I'm talking about in terms of aesthetics.
05-23-2013, 02:34 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
I'm not talking about in terms of speed :dumb: I know about cars, I'm not 12. :dumb: I'm talking about in terms of aesthetics.

nah the f1 is a beautiful car, all new lambos made last 5 years look the same
05-23-2013, 02:41 PM #9
nah the f1 is a beautiful car, all new lambos made last 5 years look the same

The F1 design hasn't changed much over the years either
05-23-2013, 02:44 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
The F1 design hasn't changed much over the years either

they stopped making them years ago

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.