08-28-2013, 12:10 PM #1
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello all as we all know and have seen the trailer for it diablo 3 is coming to the console and im all sure you have loads of questions and answer for all of us, im am here to help you answer those questions too I have some links for answers and some questions that u could possible answer for me..

here are my questions please post the answer here and if you haven a source please post the link

Q1: will there be any saves or save editors for diablo 3 ps3

A1: waiting for someone to give a answer then will replace it here

Q2: will diablo 3 saves have a copy protection on so you cant use other people saves?

A2: still waiting for answer

thank you all for your time and please help me to get these answer many thanks. Smile
08-28-2013, 01:21 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by spinna10 View Post
hello all as we all know and have seen the trailer for it diablo 3 is coming to the console and im all sure you have loads of questions and answer for all of us, im am here to help you answer those questions too I have some links for answers and some questions that u could possible answer for me..

here are my questions please post the answer here and if you haven a source please post the link

Q1: will there be any saves or save editors for diablo 3 ps3

A1: waiting for someone to give a answer then will replace it here

Q2: will diablo 3 saves have a copy protection on so you cant use other people saves?

A2: still waiting for answer

thank you all for your time and please help me to get these answer many thanks. Smile

There won't be any form of a local save. Its all up on their servers
08-28-2013, 01:54 PM #3
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
There won't be any form of a local save. Its all up on their servers

but when I was looking in the battle.net forums a blue post said answer someone question they asked what if I wanted to go round my friends and play as my level 60 char and the guy just said you can get it from ps+ or just basilcally put it on usb so does that mean the save copy protected or what?
08-28-2013, 02:16 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
but when I was looking in the battle.net forums a blue post said answer someone question they asked what if I wanted to go round my friends and play as my level 60 char and the guy just said you can get it from ps+ or just basilcally put it on usb so does that mean the save copy protected or what?

Gonna have to link to the post then.

EDIT: what they are saying is if you want to play locally. You actual battle.net character is stored on the server end
Last edited by Oneup ; 08-28-2013 at 02:18 PM.
08-28-2013, 02:26 PM #5
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!

EDIT: what they are saying is if you want to play locally. You actual battle.net character is stored on the server end

its not battle.net at all tho I can get the post if you wish and then you can look at it and then try and explain it
08-28-2013, 02:28 PM #6
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!

here is the link You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2013, 03:13 PM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup
its not battle.net at all tho I can get the post if you wish and then you can look at it and then try and explain it

Yea I already read that when i made my post. Local gameplay (offline mode) will be stored on the ps3. However your online character won't be.
08-28-2013, 06:04 PM #8
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!
Yea I already read that when i made my post. Local gameplay (offline mode) will be stored on the ps3. However your online character won't be.

So I could use some one else offline char but it won't work online?
08-28-2013, 06:18 PM #9
Default Avatar
Oneup
So I could use some one else offline char but it won't work online?

Appears that way
08-28-2013, 06:30 PM #10
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!
Appears that way

Nice so I can get someone else save and play offline with. 4 people on couch but online separate so is it like d2 open battle net where we used single player saves and other people's saves?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo