Post: YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN: Impact Teaser. Third teaser for new Bioware game
08-07-2014, 04:24 PM #1
vRoyale
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is the third teaser in the serie of teasers Bioware and EA have released for this game. In this teaser the main question is: "Can you control the power?" Obviously the girl couldn't, but she says that it is not her fault!

This teaser is called Impact and shows us that a house is falling into a crater, in which the girl says: "It's not my fault!"

Over the past month Bioware has raised a lot of questions with these teasers they released. The main question everyone is asking is: 'what does "You've been Chosen" mean?', this third teaser made none of us any wiser, just as the previous teasers. Two weeks ago the first teaser of the new game came online with a bang! At this moment everything seems to be pointing at a new IP-name, secured by EA a long time ago: Shadow Realms.

New titles that are being announced, are always reason for a party! BioWare has chosen to attract attention by releasing these teaser trailers online. But to tell you the truth these teasers are not making us any wiser about the game, they just raise more and more questions!

Last week Bioware announced that there will be a special event at Gamescom 2014 that will disclose the new IP. You can watch the announcement of this title live on twitch. This will take place on August the 13th 2PM(GMT)

[url=youtube;CbpG0uRJ5N0]I : YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN: Nightmare Teaser
[/url] You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by vRoyale ; 08-07-2014 at 04:37 PM.

The following user thanked vRoyale for this useful post:

08-07-2014, 04:32 PM #2
Originally posted by vRoyale View Post
This is the third teaser in the serie of teasers Bioware and EA have released for this game. In this teaser the main question is: "Can you control the power?" Obviously the girl couldn't, but she says that it is not her fault!

This teaser is called Impact and shows us that a house is falling into a crater, in which the girl says: "It's not my fault!"

Over the past month Bioware has raised a lot of questions with these teasers they released. The main question everyone is asking is: 'what does "You've been Chosen" mean?', this third teaser made none of us any wiser, just as the previous teasers. Two weeks ago the first teaser of the new game came online with a bang! At this moment everything seems to be pointing at a new IP-name, secured by EA a long time ago: Shadow Realms.

New titles that are being announced, are always reason for a party! BioWare has chosen to attract attention by releasing these teaser trailers online. But to tell you the truth these teasers are not making us any wiser about the game, they just raise more and more questions!

Last week Bioware announced that there will be a special event at Gamescom 2014 that will disclose the new IP. You can watch the announcement of this title live on twitch. This will take place on August the 13th 2PM(GMT)

[url=youtube;CbpG0uRJ5N0]I : YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN: Nightmare Teaser
[/url] You must login or register to view this content.

Le wild hole appears......... its not my fault Sal ........ its not my fault Sal
08-07-2014, 04:36 PM #3
vRoyale
Are you high?
Originally posted by Temp View Post
Le wild hole appears......... its not my fault Sal ........ its not my fault Sal

Haha, I was preparing myself for something real scary to happen, but then she just says "its not my fault" and you see a big hole haha. :\
11-07-2015, 08:33 PM #4
I been chosen? Cus it looks prett shitty
11-18-2015, 11:01 PM #5
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
hmm....i wonder what can it be....dont know why but the trailer makes me think of bioshock

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo