10-20-2015, 05:58 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wrote this script after hearing some guys suggest using C#'s webBrowser control to do it... =Z

This uses Skype's validation API which is an absolute mess. They have a status code, but like to use the same one for different errors (short username and username taken). It's lovely. Also they don't validate your CSRF token on the server. Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? I decided to go with this session token:
    $token = "shit";

Anyways, check it out below. I limit it to 20 usernames per request, merely because it takes a second or two to parse the response from Skype's API. Maybe I'll let you input your Elite key for more usernames, but we'll see! Feel free to report any bugs in this thread.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-20-2015, 07:00 AM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I wrote this script after hearing some guys suggest using C#'s webBrowser control to do it... =Z

This uses Skype's validation API which is an absolute mess. They have a status code, but like to use the same one for different errors (short username and username taken). It's lovely. Also they don't validate your CSRF token on the server. Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? I decided to go with this session token:
    $token = "shit";

Anyways, check it out below. I limit it to 20 usernames per request, merely because it takes a second or two to parse the response from Skype's API. Maybe I'll let you input your Elite key for more usernames, but we'll see! Feel free to report any bugs in this thread.

Nice 1 tusticles m9 str8 gangsta I like the loading thing that shows as well m7 I won't use it but sweg

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

Outsider
12-22-2015, 09:28 PM #3
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I wrote this script after hearing some guys suggest using C#'s webBrowser control to do it... =Z

$token = "shit";

Nice one Tustin 😁

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo