Post: Looking for web developer for Paradox SPRX [Paying]
08-21-2016, 05:18 PM #1
ParadoxSPRX
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Found someone to do what I needed, Thanks, Admin can close.
Last edited by ParadoxSPRX ; 08-22-2016 at 11:57 PM.
08-21-2016, 06:04 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by zExileModz View Post
Up until now, The development side of Paradox has been only me. However our user base has grown to an extent that our support team isn't able to keep up with the amount of requests we get per day. So rather than hire on more support staff, I'm choosing to build a community for Paradox to help each other with common issues. I am looking to redo the entire front end of You must login or register to view this content.. I would do it myself, but I am currently spending all of my time working on the menu itself, leaving little time to do much of anything else. Therefor, I need a web developer.

My requests:

• Build a forum (Preferably MyBB), with a shoutbox and different ranks (Guest, Member, Moderator, Admin)

• Build a functional admin panel. Must be able to view user information such as username, email, and key. As well as the ability to reset the ip lock and remove the user from our database.

• Changelog, feature request, and bug reports panel.

NOTE:
We already have a database set up and function for the backend of Paradox, The only work you will be doing is interfacing with that to make it easier for our clients to use.
I would also like to see previous work you have done, If you have any to show.

Lastly, You will be payed via PayPal, and payed well.

If you are interested, You may contact me via PM here, or via email at: [email][email protected][/email]

Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full. I just added your skype.
08-22-2016, 03:12 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by zExileModz View Post
Up until now, The development side of Paradox has been only me. However our user base has grown to an extent that our support team isn't able to keep up with the amount of requests we get per day. So rather than hire on more support staff, I'm choosing to build a community for Paradox to help each other with common issues. I am looking to redo the entire front end of You must login or register to view this content.. I would do it myself, but I am currently spending all of my time working on the menu itself, leaving little time to do much of anything else. Therefor, I need a web developer.

My requests:

• Build a forum (Preferably MyBB), with a shoutbox and different ranks (Guest, Member, Moderator, Admin)

• Build a functional admin panel. Must be able to view user information such as username, email, and key. As well as the ability to reset the ip lock and remove the user from our database.

• Changelog, feature request, and bug reports panel.

NOTE:
We already have a database set up and function for the backend of Paradox, The only work you will be doing is interfacing with that to make it easier for our clients to use.
I would also like to see previous work you have done, If you have any to show.

Lastly, You will be payed via PayPal, and payed well.

If you are interested, You may contact me via PM here, or via email at: [email][email protected][/email]

No need to be a web dev to setup a forum, just get vB (its shitty but its the best forum system out there currently :/ )
Its not free btw Smile
08-22-2016, 04:02 PM #4
جشق
Banned
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
No need to be a web dev to setup a forum, just get vB (its shitty but its the best forum system out there currently :/ )
Its not free btw Smile

vB is the worst. I recommend XenForo because it has 1000x more features and it's simple to use.
08-22-2016, 04:46 PM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by 1580
vB is the worst. I recommend XenForo because it has 1000x more features and it's simple to use.

All forum system are shit, writing your own would be 1000x better (which ofc takes a lot of time)
But yeah, as i said, vB would be the best one widening from strong security to flexibility Smile (compared to other forum systems, but its still shit tears)
08-22-2016, 04:54 PM #6
جشق
Banned
All forum system are shit, writing your own would be 1000x better (which ofc takes a lot of time)
But yeah, as i said, vB would be the best one widening from strong security to flexibility Smile (compared to other forum systems, but its still shit tears)

according to statistics vB is the most vulnerable forum software.
08-22-2016, 04:55 PM #7
Toxic
former staff
according to statistics vB is the most vulnerable forum software.

What stats? Link?
08-22-2016, 04:56 PM #8
جشق
Banned
What stats? Link?

go on any leaked source etc.. you can see that most forums that are attacked are vB. Also by my knowledge I know that vB is easy to attack.
08-22-2016, 04:57 PM #9
Toxic
former staff
go on any leaked source etc.. you can see that most forums that are attacked are vB. Also by my knowledge I know that vB is easy to attack.

Not on the latest version of it
Its the most one whos getting attacked cause its the most popular one out atm Smile
08-22-2016, 05:32 PM #10
Passion
League Champion

Not on the latest version of it
Its the most one whos getting attacked cause its the most popular one out atm Smile

actually there was a vBulletin 4.2.2 0day, which caused alot of forums to be breached.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo