06-04-2017, 08:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please delete this thread.
Last edited by HamoodDev ; 06-14-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: DELETED

The following 4 users say thank you to HamoodDev for this useful post:

Black Panther, gοd, tyman1294, xPurpBoyyx

The following user groaned HamoodDev for this awful post:

JB
12-29-2017, 10:52 PM #92
Originally posted by JB View Post
The original developer has barely pushed an update since releasing this pile of shite, so if you're using an extremely old version, not only was it outdated code, but also likely more vulnerable.

I just find it hard to believe you can say you've changed 90% of the code, yet you say it's "still saved you a lot of time" - I could write something that does exactly what this does in a day, and it would be a thousand times better than this.

yea theirs another update after whats on here i helped him fix a few of the bugs but i guess he never updated it. and i haven't spoken to him in long time so.
well it saved me time i guess by giving me the layout like the css,html design but hell that was then. now i guess if i look back at if i have done a shit ton of work i would have been better off starting from scratch
12-31-2017, 02:09 PM #93
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by twistedkillas View Post
yea theirs another update after whats on here i helped him fix a few of the bugs but i guess he never updated it. and i haven't spoken to him in long time so.
well it saved me time i guess by giving me the layout like the css,html design but hell that was then. now i guess if i look back at if i have done a shit ton of work i would have been better off starting from scratch

There's another update ?
12-31-2017, 05:31 PM #94
Originally posted by Algebra View Post
There's another update ?

well i went threw it with him and we fixed like 20 things but he never uploaded the changes i dont think and im not sure if i still have them
12-31-2017, 11:40 PM #95
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by JB View Post
I'll be extremely surprised if you've fixed all the bugs in this. There are lots.

That's not an issue connecting, that's an issue performing an UPDATE or INSERT by looks of it - again, just another bug.

Probably a MySQL version differential. I know one of the newer MySQL versions changed something with default types and old database schema dumps can fail unless you disable the option. I know this is the case because I ran into this stupid problem before.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

Algebra
01-01-2018, 11:18 AM #96
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by twistedkillas View Post
well i went threw it with him and we fixed like 20 things but he never uploaded the changes i dont think and im not sure if i still have them

I was just correcting you bro my bad but good job keep up the productive work Smile
01-06-2018, 07:55 PM #97
same here
02-18-2018, 06:00 AM #98
sorry bros for the bugs i was still learning when i made this, will try to fix those as soon as possible.
02-19-2018, 12:06 PM #99
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by HamoodDev View Post
sorry bros for the bugs i was still learning when i made this, will try to fix those as soon as possible.

Abandoning your script while it is vulnerable is not a good move, whether or not you're still learning. People remember moves like that, and it makes you seem as if you don't care, even if you do.

Fixing the issues will go a long way towards repairing any lost trust. Just remember for the future that the longer you leave something unpatched, the harder it is to reclaim that lost trust. It's always better to own your mistakes and fix it up, than it is to dwell on problems and ignore them. Believe me, I've learned this myself.

I look forwards to seeing what you can bring to the table.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

HamoodDev

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo