07-22-2012, 06:36 PM #1
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Verified by Choco.

I will be hosting lobbies which will enable you to get every trophy, it will be free. Same goes with the CL Smile

If you want in just add: B_A_Z_Z_A_ on PSN also PM me on NGU when you have added me so i know =D Please post your PSN below.

ON HOLIDAY CANNOT DO LOBBIES ATM
Last edited by -FlameK- ; 08-15-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Has now been verified :)

The following 18 users say thank you to -FlameK- for this useful post:

Bram0rz, Correy, Ellie Goulding, howsmyswag, Lxndon, meowmix523, oSpacey, Plathunter8, Prodigy_Hitman, Selky, Shackler's Rev, Stetchy, StoffDogg, StreamedPepsi, vRory, xDemonxxKingx, xKing04zZ
07-24-2012, 04:45 PM #29
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
How long will you be doing these lobbys for? I was thinking of getting the game at the weekend but was looking for someone to do this first, also how long does it take to get the zombies trophys? I take it it is all the zombie trophies?

i will be doing these lobbies for as long as people wat them :P and it normally take between 10-25mins to get all depending
07-24-2012, 04:46 PM #30
kevintje_nl
Save Point
i added you can you do cl lobby for me pls Happy My ingame name is

xReaction070
07-24-2012, 04:49 PM #31
Originally posted by flamekiller999 View Post
i will be doing these lobbies for as long as people wat them :P and it normally take between 10-25mins to get all depending

Thanks for such a fast reply, would this look legit on my account? Also I will have to do the campaign myself yes?
07-24-2012, 04:59 PM #32
Would be nice.

My PSN iSad Awesome Hirndoctor.

Sent you a PM and added you in PlayStation Network.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

Worked perfectly! Thank you very much.
Last edited by StreamedPepsi ; 07-24-2012 at 08:23 PM.
07-24-2012, 05:21 PM #33
☆Z☆
Bounty hunter
Verified by Choco.

I will be hosting lobbies which will enable you to get every trophy, it will be free. Same goes with the CL Smile

If you want in just add: B_A_Z_Z_A_ on PSN also PM me on NGU when you have added me so i know =D Please post your PSN below.

add kevintrucho13 pls
07-24-2012, 05:52 PM #34
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
Thanks for such a fast reply, would this look legit on my account? Also I will have to do the campaign myself yes?

you will not have to do the campaign to get the trophies no, and also you can change the stats like play time etc. to what ever you want Smile so it can look as legit as you like Happy

The following user thanked -FlameK- for this useful post:

Plathunter8
07-24-2012, 06:23 PM #35
remember to post you PSN below as well

i added you m8 IiDViI
07-24-2012, 07:10 PM #36
you will not have to do the campaign to get the trophies no, and also you can change the stats like play time etc. to what ever you want Smile so it can look as legit as you like Happy

Really? Cool I will grab this game over the weekend can I change it to the past? So I can do this in one go but as if I have been playing the game for a while.
07-25-2012, 02:17 AM #37
PriPri
Banned
ADD-Rand0mxDeath

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo