08-31-2012, 01:18 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post your PSN below(Please Quote Me!! So that I know that you posted), and post which zombie map you want to play and I will invite you ASAP. **Remember, its only four players at a time, so please be patient. Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content. is a download of the patch if you want to host it yourself

Here is a video of the patch:

Last edited by primetime43 ; 09-01-2012 at 05:51 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

ashton15, ivisionz
09-01-2012, 12:55 AM #11
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Post your PSN below(Please Quote Me!! So that I know that you posted), and post which zombie map you want to play and I will invite you ASAP. **Remember, its only four players at a time, so please be patient. Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content. is a download of the patch if you want to host it yourself

jmd123
the first zombie map
09-01-2012, 12:59 AM #12
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Take off the privacy settings and i will add you.

ok. the girl in your sig is soo hottt lol
09-01-2012, 01:02 AM #13
primetime43
Originally posted by TheRacistMuffin View Post
jmd123
the first zombie map

Alright I sent it, accept it. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
ok. the girl in your sig is soo hottt lol

Haha yea I know. Has some big knockers :0
09-01-2012, 01:12 AM #14
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Alright I sent it, accept it. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Haha yea I know. Has some big knockers :0

lol. i love how she licks her straw :love: i'll change my privacy settings now and ill head to WaW
09-01-2012, 01:19 AM #15
primetime43
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
lol. i love how she licks her straw :love: i'll change my privacy settings now and ill head to WaW

Ok what is your psn?
09-01-2012, 02:17 AM #16
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Ok what is your psn?

Whiiteboys7thst
09-01-2012, 09:06 PM #17
Post your PSN below(Please Quote Me!! So that I know that you posted), and post which zombie map you want to play and I will invite you ASAP. **Remember, its only four players at a time, so please be patient. Winky Winky

psn:the_grey_wizzard add when you can i appreciate it

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

oh if you tried to add me my privacy settings were on and any map i have them all
09-02-2012, 06:40 AM #18
HumpFreeTea
I am error

Psn: titchrules

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo