09-04-2012, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

I'm providing a service where you are invited to a challenge lobby and receive VIP status. Admin status and binds are given to those who have a post count over 300.

Once the lobby is satisfied, we head over to a modded zombie lobby and you'll automatically start unlocking trophies. Getting all the trophies takes anywhere from 20 minutes up to an hour and a half. Please be patient when unlocking trophies.

NOTE:[/I] Users with a post count greater than 300 can stay in the lobby even after the trophy unlocks.

Comment below with your PSN username and send a friend request to my PSN account, please include your NGU username;

PSN; sMoKiNyOo

Please be patient when waiting for an invite, as I can only do 2-3 members at the time for trophy unlocks. I will accept/invite when I have space in the lobby.

Hope to see new faces!
-Jesse

Lobbies will resume at 10PM EST tonight until 2AM EST.

ACTIVE LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED

Updated 9/7/12 @ 6:21PM EST[/i]
Last edited by JHuntz ; 09-07-2012 at 10:25 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to JHuntz for this useful post:

DEANEO88, Mr cake man, OriginalBoss
09-08-2012, 01:22 AM #11
Originally posted by 039
oF[WaR;4678702']Hey guys,

I'm providing a service where you are invited to a challenge lobby and receive VIP status. Admin status and binds are given to those who have a post count over 300.

Once the lobby is satisfied, we head over to a modded zombie lobby and you'll automatically start unlocking trophies. Getting all the trophies takes anywhere from 20 minutes up to an hour and a half. Please be patient when unlocking trophies.

NOTE:[/I] Users with a post count greater than 300 can stay in the lobby even after the trophy unlocks.

Comment below with your PSN username and send a friend request to my PSN account, please include your NGU username;

PSN; sMoKiNyOo

Please be patient when waiting for an invite, as I can only do 2-3 members at the time for trophy unlocks. I will accept/invite when I have space in the lobby.

Hope to see new faces!
-Jesse

Lobbies will resume at 10PM EST tonight until 2AM EST.

ACTIVE LOBBY STATUS: CLOSED

Updated 9/7/12 @ 6:21PM EST[/i]

PSN : Xx--NightzZ
09-15-2012, 10:20 PM #12
Grind
Bounty hunter
PSN: YoHoDoMeSloDoh for Trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo